Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there wheels out there with analogue triggers?

5 posts in this topic

I have the thrustmaster TX as my first wheel, but I do not like using pedals, I only ride Motorcycles in real life and I just prefer having my brake and accelerator being controlled by my fingers.

I'd really love to set it so I can have a sequential gearbox being controlled by buttons on my feet and everything else on the wheel. 

There are few cheap ones and few high end wheels:)))

In your case it will be easier to open the pedals and take out the wires and pots - you need naked pots and wiring ...so you can put the pots on the rim and conect it like pedals ...ofcourse you need to be on average level in DIY ...

This might be kind of what you want... SteelSeries SRW S1.

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Simraceway-SRW-S1-Gaming-Steering/dp/B006IR6NH8

It's a neat free floating wheel that people will often modify to use as an F1 wheel on their FFB bases. Maybe a little dear at $120, but at $60 it's worth a look.

This would be your best option.  There's even some people who've made adapters to mount it to their existing wheel (like a G27) so they can still have proper force feedback and not have the floating wheel feeling.