Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can only log into ISR through VPN

5 posts in this topic

I don't know what's going on, but it seems as though the only way I can log into the website is through a VPN.

Is my IP address banned or something? Is anyone else having issues logging into the site or even reaching the site? I've been trying for two days to reach the ISR website (main site and the forums) with no luck at all. As soon as I log into my VPN, I can successfully reach the site on all levels.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't know what's going on, but it seems as though the only way I can log into the website is through a VPN.

Is my IP address banned or something? Is anyone else having issues logging into the site or even reaching the site? I've been trying for two days to reach the ISR website (main site and the forums) with no luck at all. As soon as I log into my VPN, I can successfully reach the site on all levels.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I haven't banned any IPs except those that are blatant spammers. That would only effect the forum. Not sure why you are having an issue

I haven't banned any IPs except those that are blatant spammers. That would only effect the forum. Not sure why you are having an issue

Yeah, it's a mystery to me as well. I tried this afternoon and still could not reach the main site nor the forums without the VPN. As far as I know, all the VPN is doing is masking my real IP address. Perhaps that's an oversimplified explanation of what's really going on, but that's all I really know of them, besides being able to keep your internet behavior private.

I'm at a loss as well, Darin. I will keep rechecking often to see if there are any changes.

GTFREAK, Yeah, I'm having trouble also. I'll try again and see what happens. And, maybe more info on your Peddles and when they'll available (appox) and maybe (appox) cost +/- $50.00 maybe???? Please.  Thanks for ANY info on them 

stone