Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inside Sim Racing Logos

13 posts in this topic

Hey Darin, not sure how closely you follow the NASCAR Peak Antifreeze series powered by iRacing, but Kenny Humpe is giving ISR some great coverage by running well in both that series and the NASCAR B series racing also shown on PSRtv.

Can't wait for tonight's race.

No ISR logos on the car last night, but Kenny certainly doing the business once again.

SK Modifieds next week on the show, if anyone is considering racing in that, show your support for Darin and get some ISR decals on your car :)

Thanks for saying that !  Remember you can get them in the iRacing paint shop too. :-)

Pretty nice Darin. I'm new with racing wheel stuff. I just had the opportunity of buying one this year that I'm passing here in the US. Since the end of 2014 I've seen the ISR videos on YouTube, and thanks to you, after watching all the reviews that you did, I bought my T300RS. And this is what I needed. It's fair to have ISR's stickers on my stuff. It's my way of saying thanks for your videos. When I buy my cockpit, I'll be sure to have these logos on it.
Thanks!

It would be nice to get some ISR stickers made up using the logo or a modification of it., I would put a few on my rig for sure., maybe sell them on a ISR store page or something