Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nascar 14' review

13 posts in this topic

I know the game just came out but I'd really like to see ISR to do a review on this game before I go wasting my money on it. So far the reviews on youtube suck. I love the format that you guys do on your game reviews and would really like to see a legitimate review. 

Thanks,

Nick

I'll talk to them about sending me a copy of it. I currently don't have it. Thanks for the compliments !

I wouldn't recommend buying it. Rent it if you are curious about it. It's still unfinished. It's basically  a patched version of NTG13, but still incomplete. Very few things are better, IMO... I picked it up through Steam, otherwise I'd send it to you for free... I'll never use it again.

I too am hoping to see an ISR review on the PC version specifically... If the triples aren't all screwed this time and they made it so you can use separate wheels and pedals and shifters and whatnot, I'd give it a shot... once the price dropped. I grabbed 2013 last week for $5 and can see the cool game trying to get out but the control setup is just screwy and the game looks fine in triples but a lot of the menus and splash screens are all stretched and unusable. It just reeks of lazy PC porting from console. It certainly didn't give me the confidence to drop $50 on 2014. =(

The triples work much better it's not as stretched like NTG13, also I got the controllers all to save. I use, Thrustmaster t500, thrustmaster TH8, Clubsport V2, and Derek Spear button box.... That's the only positive to this game. The patch may fix some of the problems. I'm NOT counting on it.

The triples work much better it's not as stretched like NTG13, also I got the controllers all to save. I use, Thrustmaster t500, thrustmaster TH8, Clubsport V2, and Derek Spear button box.... That's the only positive to this game. The patch may fix some of the problems. I'm NOT counting on it.

Thanks for the info Eddie. I still don't see myself buying it at $50, but when I see the price drop enough I might give it a shot.