Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Formula Armaroli - Honda RA168E engine v1_1 by sutyi

6 posts in this topic

I been playing around with Formula Armaroli - Honda RA168E engine v1_1 by sutyi for a few days. This engine mod is real scary...I norm do not get too excited about many addon mods to existing car mods but this one is something IMO. Scares the living daylight out of me. Its only the 685HP version and the the engine can actually do 1200HP... and he is thinking about releasing that also...:shock: .

A beast to drive on SPA 88. I def lift at Eau Rouge... :oops: .

The real Honda in the McLaren MP4 / 4 and the power numbers are 611.4HP @ 12500rpm for real , Formula Armaroli original 598.4 HP @ 12500rpm. They are set for the best fuel economy.

At ~1200hp it's too much power and not enuf gearing in the car...I went back to the 685hp.

Haven't thought about that. 6th is short even if it set longest with the highest final gearing?

Might look in to the gearbox files, though I don't have solid data to work from on that front.

Haven't thought about that. 6th is short even if it set longest with the highest final gearing?

Yes. Going down the straight at Silverstone, 6 gear max'd with longest gear and highest final ratio and engine kept rev'ing up. Actually all the gears were too short to handle the HP. :)