Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Opinion of RFactor 2 - Some real life racecar experience

55 posts in this topic

First I want to say that while my real-life racing experience is nothing compared to a "real" race-car driver, it is probably still a decent amount relatively speaking.  I have driven in anger over 600 laps of various types F2000s.  I also have some experience in an F1600, and had a 2 day test in a 450-ish HP prototype-style racecar.

RFactor 2 costs a 1 time $85 payment for an unlimited lifetime license, that's it.  Cough up $85 one time and you're set for life. This gets you one of the best, if not the best pure driving experiences in all of sim-racing.

The pure driving in RFactor 2 is sublime, I think overall the best in the industry. That is just my opinion though, and don't get me wrong I love aspects of Iracing and Assetto Corsa physics as well. All 3 have their strong and weak/weaker points with regards to vehicle behavior modeling, but OVERALL when I look at which aspects of the vehicle behavior suffers compared to other sims, and which aspects flourish compared to others, I always end up personally choosing RFactor 2 as my general overall favorite, especially when it comes to actual racecar vehicle dynamics. The vehicle behavior seems the most deep, raw and complex to me. Tiny details, and really tiny differences in your steering/throttle/braking inputs mean that even after literally 3 or 400 laps of hot-lapping the same car on the same track, every lap, every corner, is still a fresh and dynamic experience. It never gets stale due to the deep dynamics and rawness of the physics. Then you also have "real-road" and weather on top of all that.

Graphics, options, stability, optimization, etc etc keep getting improved as well. If you have ever checked the un-edited screenshots thread in the official ISI / RFactor 2 forum there are a few amazing screenshots of the game (usually from a user called "Tosch") that have been taken in a different mode, outside the main game, called "Developer Mode" where you can edit all sorts of graphics options & settings, custom HDR profiles, etc. and some of those shots show some real beauty and "power" of the RFactor 2 graphics engine, especially with regards to lighting and shadows. It clearly shows tons of potential buried in the graphics engine, waiting to slowly get extracted more and more.

Note though, for some reason the game still performs much better on Nvidia cards than the equivalent AMD card. You may need to lower graphics settings from "Maxed out" if you're trying to run triple screens (especially with the non-stretching/non-distorting "multi-view" option enabled) and/or trying to run high FPS (the sense of control and handling really feel much better at over 60 FPS, even if you only have a 60 Hz monitor I'd shoot for 90-120 fps).

Anyways just wanted to write this as it doesn't seem RFactor 2 gets enough love around here, and the pure driving, if not the best in the sim-industry (I think overall it is), is at the very worst still 3rd best.

P.S. Due to it's sheer driving prowess, it blows my mind how RFactor 2 has been dismissed for 2 years by InsideSimRacing, regardless of it's un-finished/constantly developing state, but I'm glad to hear that that's apparently going to be changing soon :)

FYI Spinnelli. I have been tinkering with rFactor 2 the last two days with bad results. I'm driving the IFS mod by Mak Corp at Silverstone.  My dual NVidia 580 GTX, AMD 6 Core system thats clocked to 3.5 ghz with 16 gigs of ram on my triple monitors handles Assetto and iRacing without a problem and without major tinkering. I can't get rFactor 2 running without major hiccups. Matter of fact.. Maybe I'll do a report on how poorly it runs, the sounds aren't that great and what a major pain it has turned into for me. I don't have days to try to get one title running when there's others (iRacing and Assetto) that run 100 times better.

The physics and FFB are great if you want to turn lap after lap with a very poor, buggy graphics system against some good AI. DX9.. really ??  I want to race humans. rFactor 1 kicked ass.. I can't say that about rF2. Yet.... Someday I hope to, but how much longer do I have to wait ?

Also.. if you think you can get my dual NVidia 580 GTX system to run rF2.. let me know and tell me exactly how. I don't have days to pick through forums to try and get a new generation sim to run properly when all the others run great.  This isn't my first go around either trying to get it to run. I've read that SLI isn't supported and thats my problem? Tim Wheatley actually told me that too.. I guess I need to run on a single monitor without SLI or pop for a new graphics card to run one title.. Nope.. not happening on my budget. Want to buy me a new 780 TI so I can do a proper report on it running triple monitors?  Do I tell my viewers that if you don't have a 700+ series graphics card, you should forget rF2 thats running in DX9 ?

Point me to one quality league that has made the switch to rF2. TPS, one of the biggest Touring Car series on the planet that has it's home here in our forums hasn't made the switch.. Why is that? 

I have now installed it on an older system with a single ATI 5850 graphics card and if it runs great, I will report on it. If it doesn't.. I'll report on that too. BTW, that system runs iRacing just fine. 

2 years.. and we have reported on it..Have you watched every single show?  But 2 years is much too long to keep waiting for them to get their act together. I'm very disappointed in ISI and their lack of development. Assetto has only been out a few months and is much further along than rF2. Thats sad..

Lastly.. I want rF2 to be a great sim.. Right now.. It's missing the mark for me. Poor graphics performance, lack of cars and tracks for $90? How can I tell my viewers it's a great sim when I can't get it to run decently on my system? Should I BS it? 

Darin, I respectfully ask for objectivity.

There are issues with rF2, absolutely! one of the major ones is that multi gpu-support is very bad, borderline non-existing (causing severe stutters and low performance). The development has also been too slow, can't argue with that. Optimization is needed, and there are things missing completely (such as rain on windscreen etc.). Those things should absolutely be mentioned in a review, but rF2 drives soooo good!

Also, i have absolutely no understanding for the "rF2 is for single player against AI"-comment. I'm driving in a league that switched to rF2 in 2012 when builds were 2 digit (which was too soon), but this last season has been without a single issue. We're 14 drivers and have had tight league racing on a living, dynamic track, with weather and outstanding physics... Are we really talking about the same product?

That being said, I'm running with triples and multiview on a single GPU system (7970, albeit with quite low settings) and never drop under 60 fps, so it works. If your interest is to do an objective review, it's a bit weird to only have the options "dual gpu system which we know doesn't work", or "single gpu system which is too weak to handle it"... How about disabling SLI? We all know that SLI doesn't work yet.

Also, you have several times covered renders of "to be released" cars from one sim, and followed every build from another, but haven't even mentioned the last rF2 build, and not a word has been said about the fantastic Honda Civic. "Dismissed" is very harsh, but Spinelli has a point.

Cars and tracks..

please, when a review is planned, use rF2 with ISI content and review the mods separately. There are 17 diffent car downloads (consisting of several more cars in packs) and 11 tracks so far which is official content.

So, for the price of $85 (not 90) you get the best FF and physics, poor graphics performance, 20+ cars and 11 tracks (and loads of more free content coming). Mods not included, but available.

Its hard to say something about a SIM that is actually better than the 1 you get sponsored by without upsetting them. give Darin a break. every1 is entitled to there opinion and it will differ from others. $85 1 off price is great

Mick: I agree when it comes to full reviews, but I also think that for a site like insidesimracing it's vital to be able to cover previews and unreleased material as well, we all want the gossip and previews right?

coops: I chose to ignore sponsorships, AC for example gets a lot of coverage here despite not even having multiplayer, and Kunos isn't a sponsor. I definately respect that we all have different opinions and personal preferences, but we're all just humans, and sometimes we might need a little nudge to get out of the old tracks. First impressions lasts etc.

I'd love an rF2 preview when the next build is released (should be soon) and then of the newest official content (Honda Civic on Silverstone) and on a system that can run it (by all means, including a mention that it's a HW-hog, cause it is). No other products are tested, and judged from 3'rd party addons and on systems that can't run it, so why would rF2?

I have a 7970 video card and it still hickups here, it is a lot better than what it was but has a way to go yet for it to be to the point where I can say "NICE".

This has been a long running beta, they must not work on it full time.

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

I wonder what it looks like on a more recent & powerful system. Guess with GTX580's running triples you just have to compromise with every sim right from the start.

Coops, your 680 with 4GB should be able to handle it I'd think. Is it ok on your system?

Cheers

It runs pretty excellent on my 660ti. And I have to say, I think of all the major contenders, for some reason, it's the best looking in stereo 3D (although the car models in AC are better.)

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with rF2. There's a lot a really dislike about it. And I would just love to never boot it up for some of those reasons. But the fact of the matter is, whenever I boot it, I pretty much have to admit that the FFB/physics are in a league that's superior to everything else.

The AI seems to swing wildly from build to build. I remember when it first came out having a ton of fun with it. Then some builds have been awful. AI constantly locking breaks and making the track look like smoke grenades are lobbed into every corner. And then the AI will break super early when they're in front of you, and then rubber band when behind you, so that they'll also break late when following you. They really have screwed things up to the point I rarely race AI anymore (although it's my wish it one day kicks butt). And I know the AI wasn't always this infuriating. So I wish they could just straighten the mess out and get some good AI again.

I uninstalled rf2 awhile ago because it ran so bad on a fairly good pc, Do the AI still roll when they look at the curbs haha that kind of killed it for me as i don't always have the time to race online, the only good thing that i got from the game was the ffb felt good but apart from that i got no real enjoyment from it like i do from rf1

Wow, Darin. I understanding RFactor 2 isn't the most polished title at the moment, BUT GEEZ talk about over exageratting and borderline bashing. Also, I have watched almost every show, thanks to you guys I introduced a friend to sim-racing :)

Anyways I'm not here to argue or fight. All that matters to me is that I had to stop racing due to financial reasons (like so many), and so when I play a "sim" I really want it to be as "sim" as possible with regards to the vehicle dynamics (the pure handling/actions/reactions of the vehicle). Well, RFactor 2's overall vehicle behaviour connect me more with my real-life racecar driving experiences than any other sim on the market including IRacing and Assetto Corsa (AC may have some more natural feeling force-feedback, but nowhere near as raw, plus I'm talking about purely the way the cars are behaving/acting/reacting, NOT FFB/"feel"). It's the vehicle behaviour that matters most to me because I look at the sim/game as a training tool, rather than a "realistic video-game". This is mainly due to the 2 reasons listed below:

A. I use sim-racing as a direct replacement for my previous real-life racing experience. After you race in real-life no amount of graphics, sounds, options, fancy UI's, high amount of car & track lists, cool road cars, etc. etc. can make up for physics.

B. I use sim-racing as a way of "practicing, while having fun" incase I ever get back into real racing.

Like I said, not here to fight or bash other sims as I like all 3 of "The Big 3" (had a fun time doing a 50-ish lap Fiat 500 Abarth @ Magione hot-lapping session a couple nights ago :) ). I just thought I'd show some love for RFactor 2 as those braniacs at ISI really have got something special with their vehicle dynamics modelling systems.

P.S. Darin an AMD CPU at 3.5 GHz is extremely weak. On a per core basis it honestly takes an Intel CPU probably like 2.5-ish GHz to match the AMD @ 3.5 GHz, now figure on top of that that most Intel CPUs clock easily at 4.3-4.5 GHz and 4.2 GHz is almost a given and it would probably take that AMD processor something like 6 GHz to match it. The extra 2 cores would help close the gap but 99% of games don't take advantage of 6 cores sadly :( (I have a hexacore myself) aside from Battlefield 3 & 4 (mostly in online, especially w/ 64 players), a bit in Crysis 3, and the odd game here that is. You're essentially most likely running the equivalent of an Intel CPU at something like 2.5-2.8 GHz. I would seriously look into updating that to a 3570k/4670k or their respective "hyperthreading included" versions the 3770k/4770k.

Then immediately after that update the dual GTX 580s. Dual 580s are around a single 680, and dual 680s are a bit more than a single 780 non-ti. The 780 non-ti is going for around $500-$530 ATM, while used ones are going for around the $420-$460. Your cards are third gen, and equivalent to the AMD HD 6970. With Maxwell coming out soon the 580 will be 4 generations old man. Sell them ASAP, get a nice used non-Ti 780 for $450. I just saw an EVGA Superclocked 780 ACX cooler edition go for $440 brotha, get on it ;)

Darin, I respectfully ask for objectivity.

There are issues with rF2, absolutely! one of the major ones is that multi gpu-support is very bad, borderline non-existing (causing severe stutters and low performance). The development has also been too slow, can't argue with that. Optimization is needed, and there are things missing completely (such as rain on windscreen etc.). Those things should absolutely be mentioned in a review, but rF2 drives soooo good!

Also, i have absolutely no understanding for the "rF2 is for single player against AI"-comment. I'm driving in a league that switched to rF2 in 2012 when builds were 2 digit (which was too soon), but this last season has been without a single issue. We're 14 drivers and have had tight league racing on a living, dynamic track, with weather and outstanding physics... Are we really talking about the same product?

That being said, I'm running with triples and multiview on a single GPU system (7970, albeit with quite low settings) and never drop under 60 fps, so it works. If your interest is to do an objective review, it's a bit weird to only have the options "dual gpu system which we know doesn't work", or "single gpu system which is too weak to handle it"... How about disabling SLI? We all know that SLI doesn't work yet.

Also, you have several times covered renders of "to be released" cars from one sim, and followed every build from another, but haven't even mentioned the last rF2 build, and not a word has been said about the fantastic Honda Civic. "Dismissed" is very harsh, but Spinelli has a point.

Cars and tracks..

please, when a review is planned, use rF2 with ISI content and review the mods separately. There are 17 diffent car downloads (consisting of several more cars in packs) and 11 tracks so far which is official content.

So, for the price of $85 (not 90) you get the best FF and physics, poor graphics performance, 20+ cars and 11 tracks (and loads of more free content coming). Mods not included, but available.

Um.. You sure we haven't been covering rF2 ? Look here..

http://www.isrtv.com/category/rfactor-2/

Maybe not in video. How the heck am I going to capture it with my stuttering SLI system? You guys understand that it'll make things look worse for ISI ?  

Also, Im not going to disable SLI and run in one 22" monitor. 

Wow, Darin. I understanding RFactor 2 isn't the most polished title at the moment, BUT GEEZ talk about over exageratting and borderline bashing. Also, I have watched almost every show, thanks to you guys I introduced a friend to sim-racing :)

Anyways I'm not here to argue or fight. All that matters to me is that I had to stop racing due to financial reasons (like so many), and so when I play a "sim" I really want it to be as "sim" as possible with regards to the vehicle dynamics (the pure handling/actions/reactions of the vehicle). Well, RFactor 2's overall vehicle behaviour connect me more with my real-life racecar driving experiences than any other sim on the market including IRacing and Assetto Corsa (AC may have some more natural feeling force-feedback, but nowhere near as raw, plus I'm talking about purely the way the cars are behaving/acting/reacting, NOT FFB/"feel"). It's the vehicle behaviour that matters most to me because I look at the sim/game as a training tool, rather than a "realistic video-game". This is mainly due to the 2 reasons listed below:

A. I use sim-racing as a direct replacement for my previous real-life racing experience. After you race in real-life no amount of graphics, sounds, options, fancy UI's, high amount of car & track lists, cool road cars, etc. etc. can make up for physics.

B. I use sim-racing as a way of "practicing, while having fun" incase I ever get back into real racing.

Like I said, not here to fight or bash other sims as I like all 3 of "The Big 3" (had a fun time doing a 50-ish lap Fiat 500 Abarth @ Magione hot-lapping session a couple nights ago :) ). I just thought I'd show some love for RFactor 2 as those braniacs at ISI really have got something special with their vehicle dynamics modelling systems.

P.S. Darin an AMD CPU at 3.5 GHz is extremely weak. On a per core basis it honestly takes an Intel CPU probably like 2.5-ish GHz to match the AMD @ 3.5 GHz, now figure on top of that that most Intel CPUs clock easily at 4.3-4.5 GHz and 4.2 GHz is almost a given and it would probably ake that AMD processor something like 6 GHz to match it. The extra 2 cores help to close the gap but 99% of games don't take advantage of 6 cores sadly :( (I have a hexacore as well), aside from Battlefield 3 & 4 (especially online 64 players) a little bit in Crysis 3 and the odd game here that is. You're essentially most likely running the equivalent of an Intel CPU at something like 2.5-2.8 GHz. I would seriously look into updating that to a 3570k/4670k or their respective "hyperthreading included" versions the 3770k/4770k.

Then immediately after that update the dual GTX 580s. Dual 580s are around a single 680, and dual 680s are a bit more than a single 780 non-ti. The 780 non-ti is going for around $500-$530 ATM, while used ones are going for around the $420-$460. Your cards are third gen, and equivalent to the AMD HD 6970. With Maxwell coming out soon the 580 will be 4 generations old man. Sell them ASAP, get a nice used non-Ti 780 for $450. I just saw an EVGA superclocked 780 ACX cooler edition go for $440 brotha, get on it ;)

You want to finance those purchases for me ? My money tree died recently.. lol Oh and let me remind you AGAIN.. My "weak" AMD system is running 300 FPS with iRacing with some decent graphics settings. No hiccups and I race, not hot lap.. 

rF2 is not one of the "Big 3" either IMO.. Not until they get out of DX9 and make their title compatible with a lot more. Physics are great like I said.. but how can I drive with microstuttering ? 

I wonder what it looks like on a more recent & powerful system. Guess with GTX580's running triples you just have to compromise with every sim right from the start.

Coops, your 680 with 4GB should be able to handle it I'd think. Is it ok on your system?

Cheers

I think not.. every other title runs great on my weak system. 

Its hard to say something about a SIM that is actually better than the 1 you get sponsored by without upsetting them. give Darin a break. every1 is entitled to there opinion and it will differ from others. $85 1 off price is great

You out of your mind ??  Better than iRacing.. NO WAY dude.. not even in the same  ballpark. iRacing blows rF2 away !  I'd take the iRacing Radical (and any NTM5 car for that matter) against any car in sim racing right now..

Oh and Assetto Corsa.. blows rF2 away as well.. No sponsorship there.

I just want rF2 to work right after more than 2 years of development. They are way behind the curve.. Also.. how about multiplayer racing ? 

You out of your mind ?? Better than iRacing.. NO WAY dude.. not even in the same ballpark. iRacing blows rF2 away ! I'd take the iRacing Radical (and any NTM5 car for that matter) against any car in sim racing right now..

Oh and Assetto Corsa.. blows rF2 away as well.. No sponsorship there.

That's your opinion. My opinion differs. I don't think any blow any of the others away. RFactor 2, Iracing, and Assetto Corsa all have their relative weaknesses and strengths compared to one another in terms of the vehicle behaviour dynamics. It's just that OVERALL and based on my real-life racing experience I connect with, and therefore like, RFactor 2's vehicle physics the best. HOWEVER, all 3 are really good. Regardless of which of the "Big 3" you like best, or dislike the most, there is no way you can say that any of them blow any of the others away, that is complete utter B.S. Not any of them are so superior that they blow the others away, I'm sorry but no, unless you have a completely different definition of what "blows away" means. It's a matter of opinion which one is best of course, but honestly, to say one gets blown away by the others???? Are you kidding me?

The current exception for my above paragraph is, again, if you're talking about the entire game/product/experience as a whole, but that's for another thread. The reason I play "hardcore" sims is for the same reason I orignally started playing them many years ago, physics, physics, physics, the rest is just bonuses that we thankfully get, and in some sims more than others. Therefore the best sim for some people will always be the one that they think has the best physics and THAT'S IT, while the GFX, UI, size of car @ track list etc. etc. only has a minimal influence on their personal "score/rating" of the product.

ANYWAYS the point of this thread wasnt for InsideSimRacing themselves (or anyone) to be flaming RFactor 2, but rather for just some "regular joe", who just maybe sort of kind of knows a little bit of what he's talking about due to having a decent amount of real-life racing experience, give RFactor 2 some much needed and deserved love around here. Due to my experience in an F1600, over 600 laps (actually probably over 700) of various F2000s, and a 2 day 450-ish HP prototype-style car, @ Mosport, Infineon/Sears Point Raceway, Limerock Park, and 2 other smaller relatively unkown tracks in Ontario, and central Italy, I would like to think my opinion holds at least some validity to it, and that at least a few people would appreciate it.

I continue to have fun in all 3 top physics-engined sims - RFactor 2, IRacing, and Assetto Corsa (in no particular order).

Thank you all, and have a wonderful day.

Ciao! :)

ANYWAYS the point of this thread wasnt for InsideSimRacing themselves (or anyone) to be flaming RFactor 2, but rather for just some "regular joe", who just maybe sort of kind of knows a little bit of what he's talking about due to having a decent amount of real-life racing experience, give RFactor 2 some much needed and deserved love around here. Due to my experience in an F1600, over 600 laps (actually probably over 700) of various F2000s, and a 2 day 450-ish HP prototype-style car, @ Mosport, Infineon/Sears Point Raceway, Limerock Park, and 2 other smaller relatively unkown tracks in Ontario, and central Italy, I would like to think my opinion holds at least some validity to it, and that at least a few people would appreciate it.

I continue to have fun in all 3 top physics-engined sims - RFactor 2, IRacing, and Assetto Corsa (in no particular order).

Thank you all, and have a wonderful day.

Ciao! :)

But it was ok to flame Inside Sim Racing .. right ?? The line that you have since edited out of your original post. now looks like this..  "P.S. Due to it's sheer driving prowess, it blows my mind how RFactor 2 has been dismissed for 2 years by InsideSimRacing, regardless of it's un-finished/constantly developing state, but I'm glad to hear that that's apparently going to be changing soon  :) " 

Which is still out of line because it hasn't been "dismissed".  So funny how people think they can come here and talk trash about me and my company without hearing my opinion. 

I just ran it on my even WEAKER AMD 4 core system, not overclocked with a 5850 graphics card on a single monitor and it ran great. I wasn't flaming anything man.. Just like you, I have an opinion and not happy that my SLI system runs rF2 like crap. Would you be ?? 

Also "regular Joe" .. I could tell you that I've run 100s of laps in an Indycar, not racing and no way you'd be able to tell if I'm lying or telling the truth.. 

PM me if you REALLY want/need me to scan some pictures and also some video (on a camcorder DVD) to show you proof of me in some of these cars. I can even take pictures of my framed race-win certificates for you, and a picture of my glass trophy-plaque thing indicating 3rd in the championship (should have been first darnnit but the last 2 races were post-poned and therefore took place in the rain where I was in-experienced compared to some of the other top guys). I can also give you the phone # of a racing school that I worked at in their mechanic program, while getting to race instead of getting paid, for about 8 or 9 months. I practically lived at the track for those 8 or 9 months. I was even doing some on-track instructing myself towards the very end.

If you really need proof pictures or video, or would just like to know my story you can PM me :)

I can understand the skepticism, it's the internet afterall :).

PM me if you REALLY want/need me to scan some pictures and also some video (on a camcorder DVD) to show you proof of me in some of these cars. I can even take pictures of my framed race-win certificates for you, and a picture of my glass trophy-plaque thing indicating 3rd in the championship (should have been first darnnit but the last 2 races were post-poned and therefore took place in the rain where I was in-experienced compared to some of the other top guys). I can also give you the phone # of a racing school that I worked at in their mechanic program, while getting to race instead of getting paid, for about 8 or 9 months. I practically lived at the track for those 8 or 9 months. I was even doing some on-track instructing myself towards the very end.

If you really need proof pictures or video, or would just like to know my story you can PM me :)

I can understand the skepticism, it's the internet afterall :).

No thanks.. not going to change my opinion and the fact that my SLI system runs it horribly 

I think not.. every other title runs great on my weak system. 

Darin, it seems rF2 is a very demanding title and I believe others are running fine on you system. So lets call it a negative point with rF2.

However, bringing that up as a reason you can't cover this title like the other ones and criticize it just because it doesn't run on your rather old system is something I struggle to understand.

Flaming isr? Talking trash about you and your company? What happened to objecticity and professionalism?

Spinelli posted a rather friendly, albeit critical/inquisitive post, which actually has some proper points to it even if it's a bit on the sharp side. You chose to take it personally, while calling him out as a liar... Classy.

(this is still not in any way talking trash about you, i'm still positive you're a professional simracing site manager, though i thunk feelings are playing a part here)

You chose to judge rf2 based on the performance on multi gpu systems, and that is valid criticism as long as the rest is also covered. The rest isn't covered...

His comment "dismissed" isn't all wrong, i gave a good example which was ignored, and honestly, noone here has attacked you, or isr, or been hostile... We simply are a bit frustrated that iracing is judged with a system newer than the sim, and rf2 is judged with a system several years older than the sim, conciously so, as you've pointed out, with a system that isn't supported properly. (you know, and we all know, that multi gpu isn't working yet, so why are you using that?)

Objectivity is, once again, the key word here. If you don't like rf2, fine. If you have some reason for it, fine, but 1:common courtesy and objective judgement is an absolute prerequisite if you claim to cover simracing as a whole, and 2:please respect us enough to tell us why, in an objective manner and withoit being hurt and defensive.

Again. Noone has been attacking you or isr, however, while you have (several times) covered "nonsense" content such as renders on unreleased mtrl on a sponsoring sim, the last build, and the last car in rf2 has passed without a mention... You are obviously an intelligent person, and i think you understand why we're wondering/are frustrated...

I've seen spinelli trying to (in a slightly frustrated way) explain his good intent, and i've also tried to explain that we are in no way attacking you, and please bear in mind that english is not our first language, and the intent is to ask why rf2 is treated and judged so differently from other sims.