Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

upload photo

23 posts in this topic

Refreshing the topic since i have a similar problem. . . . 

I'm trying for days to upload additional photos in a topic beyond my 6 that I have already uploaded, but I can not upload more in the same post or in a new one.

I should mention that they have not surpassed the maximum capacity since I have consumed only about 10% of the total 67.73MB. In the process shows that is being uploaded and suddenly near the ending pops. . . . Upload Skipped ''Error 500''. . . .

Try using a different browser if you're using Internet Explorer, quite a few of us have had the same issue previously and swapping to Chrome for instance, usually cures it. And try looking through the topic below this one "Problems with the forum" that'll help  ;)

Try using a different browser if you're using Internet Explorer, quite a few of us have had the same issue previously and swapping to Chrome for instance, usually cures it. And try looking through the topic below this one "Problems with the forum" that'll help  ;)

The think is i am already using Google Chrome. I will try through Mozilla. . . . 

Edit.... No luck with mozilla or internet explorer. Generally i can't upload any picture with more than 2.00MB on my posts. Even in this one. . . . That is what i understand. It supposed i can upload whatever file with max size 64 MB per post . . . . .if i am right

Also, trying to upload images in posts by just clicking and dragging them doesn't seem to work.

The image appears, but then there's an error like "this forum doesn't support this file extension" or "you are not allowed to upload files with this extension" (with png, jpg). I haven't tried gifs, tiff, bmp. ;)

You seem to have to use the "advanced" reply option, and use the "attach file" thingy. No "drag and drop" possible.

The think is i am already using Google Chrome. I will try through Mozilla. . . . 

Edit.... No luck with mozilla or internet explorer. Generally i can't upload any picture with more than 2.00MB on my posts. Even in this one. . . . That is what i understand. It supposed i can upload whatever file with max size 64 MB per post . . . . .if i am right

FWIW: If anyone is interested. If you know a given image is for on screen viewing only (on a display ... like the stuff we all share around here) you can make a MASSIVELY tiny (jpeg) image by slamming the JPEG quality way down (to say 35 ... or in Photoshop's screwed up lingo that would be ~4). That'll yield an image that's measured in 10s of KBs and it will look high, wide and handsome for the purposes seen here (trust me). It won't look much different from the terabytes of 200MB images I might upload if <joking>Darin ever pisses me off</joking>. ;)

nope...i'm truly lost... :-|

<LOL/> 42.41. Can't upload... Big red blockage... 42... get it? 42...

You realize I'm thinking you're actually an alien, right about now. Either that or you just failed the Turing test (and are a computer).

<LOL/>