Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2013: Anybody Want to Start Co-Op Championship?

21 posts in this topic

Looking for someone to race with. Races would take a total of around 45 minutes, and the date will be chosen later. Preferably someone who can race at around 3 o'clock GMT (or a little later). PM if interested.

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.

It's gonna be Prost/Senna all over again!  B)

Y'know, If I had F1 2013, wouldn't have to be up at like 6 in the morning, and didn't SUCK at it I'd be down. I need to practice more on 2012 tho.

I've got BigJayA here who has requested me to do co-op with him. We'll see where that goes, and if it doesn't work out, I'll be happy to start it with Paul. I'll make sure I get at least 3 hours of practice before each race :P Just to let you know that you shouldn't have too many high hopes from me when we arrive to Singapore :D

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.

The time is gonna be an issue for me pal.....I generally can't even think about playing until evenings!! And once my kids are in bed.....and once I've got this friggin tax return in!!!!!! You may have to search elsewhere for a coop partner pal if you are strict on time yourself!! Shame tho....it's all I ever play!!