Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mclaren F1 2014 sponsor......still vodafone?

11 posts in this topic

Hi F1 fans, anybody know if Mclaren Mercedes are sponsored by vodafone again this year??? Or is that all over now?

Wasn't sure if that was this year or next year when they're changing their main sponsor!

I'm waiting to paint my race rig in the same colours......but I'm sure everything is changing this year in terms of colours and design etc!!

Yeah I did a bit more research after posting my question and it would seem you're right.....game over for Vodafone.......I'm guessing they will change the colours on that basis.....many people are saying they will go back to the old style orange and white!!!! They will reveal car on January 24th I read......online!!! I'll waiting until then and then paint my rig I think.....to be safe!!

No Vodafone pulled there sponsorship end of last year. Mclaren haven't announced title sponsor yet. Rumour is they are painting their car in Mclaren orange for 2014 to fairwell their last year together with Mercedes Benz.

No Vodafone pulled there sponsorship end of last year. Mclaren haven't announced title sponsor yet. Rumour is they are painting their car in Mclaren orange for 2014 to fairwell their last year together with Mercedes Benz.

Whoa... Orange F1 cars. I'm so used to seeing it be grey (and I think that the car itself looks really cool).

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.

Yes the news was tragic.....jenson was so close to his dad....you could tell that at race weekends!!

RIP John Button....your face will be missed at race weekends.

I just hope that Jenson can get over it. It would be a great loss of talent if it affected his driving. As said before, Race in Peace John...

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.