Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why are the physics so borked on the Lotus F1 car?

7 posts in this topic

It doesn't control like the F1 cars do and I can move the analogue stick and it jolts around on track like there is no friction, like it moves without an animation. I can drive the car around flat out most corners in Silverstone and it doesn't look like F1 at all, just looks like the physics are broken. When playing F1 2013 it controls exactly like an F1 car, the car looks exactly like it does on TV when racing, every corner reacts how it should do. The physics in those F1 games are SO MUCH BETTER! I was expecting a beast of a car in Forza 5, instead it isn't fun to drive and is broken.

It doesn't help either that I have the A.I on unbeatable and I've lapped them 3 times in a 12 lap race......

Because it is the first (and only current generation) F1 car to the series I wouldn't expect it to be spot on. Just like the F1 games, each time something is changed from title to title. The same should happen with Forza and the F1 cars. From Forza 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 there has been many changes to how the cars drive. This would be the first time that have had to work on a F1 car so they are starting from ground zero.

I wouldn't expect everything to be perfect the first time, things in life rarely are.

They are Trying to do Too Much with Forza Thats why they Cant and wont get it Right!!! Its Racing, Drifting, Drag Racing, Car Bowling, Cat & Mouse ETC!!! They Needed to Just Concentrate on the Racing Part thats what it was supposed to be...Once they Have that Right they could have Put everything else out as Expansion Packs... Turn10 Forza Has No Focus!!! So they always mess it up! I will Never buy a piece of content Nor another Forza Game if they dont fix Forza5!

My xbox One finally got sold any ways now. wont be buying another Microsoft console after than experience, probably wont buy another console again really, the PC is far better. 

Forza 5 is complete pants.