Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mods or Plug in?

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone making a mod or plug in for WRC 4?  I like WRC 3 but 4 is simply not playable.  You would think w/ all the bad things said about 4 Milestone would fix it... 

I did see a post with a link for FFB fix but nobody has said anything about it. 

I don't know... Maybe its just me but I have no FFB and 50% dead zones on pedals as others are complaining about.  With the EC advance plug in WRC 3 is fantastic! WRC 4 feels....  bad.  Let me know if you have setttings ideas that I may have wrong.  

Fanatec CSR wheel

Fanatec CSR elite pedals

The pedals are easy... in the Fanatec Control Panel, enable Combined pedals.  Remap the pedals in game, dead zone should be totally (or nearly) gone.  The read me confirms that the game doesn't correctly recognize separate axis for pedals and that combined axis is required... pretty lame, but that's how they've done it.  Remember to disable this setting when going back to playing any other game.

The wheel... do you at least feel center spring?  Be sure that on your wheel settings is "SPR" set to 0 (not off... but neutral).  There is no "real" FFB in this game (in terms of rumble, or shunts when hitting objects, etc)... just center spring that is tight when you have grip, and loose when you don't.  Again it's lame... but that's how they've done it.

Hopefully there will be a mod in the future... but nothing WRC 4 specific as of current.