Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Fanatec Rennsport Cockpit, CSW Base w/ Formula & BMW Rims, Clubsport V2 Pedals, & TH8 Shifter (PACKAGE SOLD!)

37 posts in this topic

Thats right I tride to buy his Clubsport Pedals v2 but he wont get back so I went and got them from fanatec for only $50 more with a warrenty and get them tomorrow, so snoze you lose.

Sorry buddy, I had multiple people wanting the wheel, pedals, and so much more. Glad you were able to find them at the Fanatec website.

Randy,

I emailed you regarding the Rennsport Cockpit w/ Triple Monitor Stand

Thanks

Shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements if the first guy falls through. Which he's already contemplated buying everything except the cockpit and triple monitor stand.

Randy,

I emailed you regarding the Rennsport Cockpit w/ Triple Monitor Stand

Thanks

Email sent back to you with the details about the cockpit adjustments. Just let me know what else I can help you with.

Again, it seems it's a bidding system. Why else would you just not sell it to someone if they are willing to pay your price RIGHT NOW?  You are putting people in line based on someone saying a week ago that they want something? Come on man, you are being "that guy", don't get it twisted.

Again, it seems it's a bidding system. Why else would you just not sell it to someone if they are willing to pay your price RIGHT NOW?  You are putting people in line based on someone saying a week ago that they want something? Come on man, you are being "that guy", don't get it twisted.

I posted in the original ad that I was taking emails in and based on how many items someone wanted they would be moved up the queue. I'm in no hurry to sell this and at the same time I'm not trying to sell the base and the BMW rim only to get stuck with the formula rim and not be able to sell it. So, that's why I'm waiting to sell items until majority if them have been claimed. I didn't know this was a race to see who could sell their items the fastest. I'll take note for next time. Thanks!

Okay, today is the final day I'm considering entire package options. After midnight tonight I'm going to start selling pieces individually. I do have one guy from Ohio who is considering buying everything. So if it falls through due to shipping costs, I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

I know some people are getting annoyed with me waiting, but please understand guys I am not running an auction I'm just trying to get it all sold at once so I don't get stuck with something I can't use.

Good news I found every retail box. Here's and updated picture of everything before I box it up.

post-10681-0-81854100-1389542371_thumb.j

post-10681-0-74079100-1389542552_thumb.j

post-10681-0-21702300-1389542607_thumb.j