Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turn10 & Forza5

3 posts in this topic

Forza5 could be a Realy Great Game but I think Turn10 is gonna Screw it Up :evil: !!! The Wheel physics in FM5 are Ok But the FFB is Much better in some Car classes and Lame in others :angry: ! If I Race Front wheel Drive IE: the Dodge SRT4 ACR or All Wheel Drive :IE The Evo VIII MR i can set the FFB to 75% and it feels Realy Nice!!! 

If I Drive a Rear wheel Drive Car IE: 370Z or  the Shelby GT500 Mustang I have to Turn the FFB up to 90 or 100% to have any Clue of what the Car is Doing. :blink: ... and you cant leave the FFB at 90% because driving front or 4 wheel drive Cars makes the wheel work sooo Hard it gets Very Hot!!! and that could become a issue... I have already had 1 Tx wheel Die on me :mad: !!!

:arrow: I hope they Fix because you cant change your FFB setting while you are in a on line Lobby waiting for a Race to Launch! they have to Set the FFB in a update + or - on a per Car Class basis because it is anoying to have to Exit out of a race just to change your FFB settings Every time the car Class Changes.

:oops: This is Unaceptable so i get to buy a $400.00 wheel and a $65.00 game just so they can Screw it up Again and Again!

:cool: The Tx wheel Feels good but but between Turn10 and TM they have to work the Bugs outta the system so we can enjoy what we have paid hard erned cash for the way it was ment to be enjoyed. jmt :ugeek: Yup The New Game/Wheel buzz is wearing off  and the Bugs in the Game are starting to Show.

Mate, what MS did with XboxOne is a show stopper for me ... reminded me why I was so against them back in the 90s. Such a shame because I had a full setup with the 360 and GT2 and then CSR Elite and had great times with Forza 3 and F4 ... I think the 360 model of doing things (before Kinnect madness) was spot on, and if they were still keeping the same style I would say : "Mate, don't worry, they will iron things out! It's way too early to judge, give it a few months at least" ...

But the whole forced kinnect collecting data, X360 wheels not working (why oh why ? you can use G25 on anything from PS2 to PS4 !), new TX wheel for me is way overpriced and under delivers compared to stellar T500 .... and you can't even plug in the th8rs :/ and on top of that you've got day one DLC and microtransactions in every game forced down your throat. It's such a shame because I was waiting for a next gen Forza and had a budget set aside to get it day one, but with all that bollocks I'm boycotting MS. It's not T10s fault that MS is starting to introduce their standard politics of screwing everything and everyone and under delivering on all fronts. Also the fact that Xone is 30% slower than PS4 but 20% more expensive kind of seals the deal. All of that makes me very sad and I just wanted to share my frustration :/ Forza was my no.1 series in gaming :/