Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2013 xbox360 on ebay ?

18 posts in this topic

They both are portrayed as hardcopy, but it does not exist. Never was officially released by Codemasters for N. America, Only digital download from Xbox Games On Demand. Europe and others... yes. That's what I don't understand. Would like to hear from anyone who has purchased a NTSC format on disc for the 360.

If you go to Codemaster's Facebook page and click on "Buy Now" at Best Buy or Gamestop, you will only come up with a PC download. Both pulled the disc listing. I have been following this since Oct 8th, which was the supposed release date for NA. They said it was postponed indefinitely due to SKU problems.

Before Codemasters Forum site shut down a couple weeks ago, I checked info daily. I and many others, believe they are testing how sales will be via digital download, but won't say that. Codies won't comment at all to this date that I know of, about why they decided 15hrs before release, not to.

I waited and waited for the boxed edition, but finally caved in.  I hope this was not some stupid trick to test out digital.  I will for sure boycott the next digital!!  I to am waiting for the boxed edition.  I will still buy it even though I have downloaded already.

@ Bundy06

So , what do you think these are? My buddy ordered one from ebay tonight. It is suppose to be here Thurs. I will make a post on what does or does not happen. I can send you a PM if everything is legit on the item and seller if you want so you can order. I will order if all is well.

I just can't figure this all out.

I wish I knew, but this seems to be a legit seller.  Feedback is really good.  I would not hesitate to buy from here, but I too wonder where in the world he got these.  I truly believe they were made before they canceled shipping these.  I feel they are more hot, then they are pirated, but I would not accuse them of either one.

Time will tell,  I will feel better on Thursday when I see the brown truck.... Looking forward to the old content and hopefully an improved game over 2012 that I thought was very well done other than a few bugs

You should be happy with your purchase. It's a fantastic game.

>Cheers!< Jrv01

Sent you a PM. The quote function is not working for me. I just "upgraded" to IE 11 and now cant post at all on Race Dept. They told me it was a IE issue, but were fixing. Just lets me put in the title, nothing in the post's "body". Wonder if this is the same deal?

I really like the game and I think you will enjoy it.  What is your gamertag Zebrawire?  Mine is Bundy06, add me and maybe we can race sometime

Sent you a PM. The quote function is not working for me. I just "upgraded" to IE 11 and now cant post at all on Race Dept. They told me it was a IE issue, but were fixing. Just lets me put in the title, nothing in the post's "body". Wonder if this is the same deal?

Ahhh,yes, that was the problem...IE11. Went back to IE10, and all is well. Downloaded Firefox also, and will probably start using it, as everyone seems to tell me it is better. Just don't like change, being a PC noob. ..lol. Got my emotionicons back in Yahoo mail too. :)

Well I received my copy on disc, and all is well. Has the xbox 360 hologram in the middle of the disc. Has Warner Bros symbol,etc. Plugged it in and got a game update.

This one goes unsolved but it is the real deal. (NTSC format) I am in the USA.

post-5457-0-03129600-1386893710_thumb.jp

Well I received my copy on disc, and all is well. Has the xbox 360 hologram in the middle of the disc. Has Warner Bros symbol,etc. Plugged it in and got a game update.

This one goes unsolved but it is the real deal. (NTSC format) I am in the USA.

Enjoy it!

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.