Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSS pedal in G27 or Clubsport V2's?

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, being relatively new to sim racing, I'm constantly researching. I've currently got a G27 wheel and pedals and racing a lot on RF2. I've slightly upgraded the brake pedal with the GTEYE spring but need more from the pedal as I used to race time attack with a real car.

Question. Should I upgrade to the TSS hydraulic pedal for the G27 or swap the pedals for the Clubsport V2's for roughly the same cost range.

Or...any other suggestions for pedals, I'm mainly interested in the brake pedal feel.

Cheers,

Troy

^ don't have anything to add except that I am in the exact same boat.  Also running a g27 pedal set, also TT a real car and also need more feed back from the brake pedal. 

I was thinking of modding the G27, but some people have said it is better to just get a different (CSR V2) pedal setup rather than pay half the price to mod my current setup...

Carrying on from what Darin said, its basically what you want and like. Are you going for just a really good brake pedal with not much in terms of clutch and gas OR do you would a set that is really good overall? If your just after the brake then go with the TSS other wise go the CSPs 

The lads did reviews on both of them and I'd recommend checking them out

For me its all about the brake.. It's a toss up. I like them both a lot. That TSS mod is one of the best brakes I have ever felt.

Thanks Darin for the response, if it was your money, which way would you go?