Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large list of tracks for GSC2013

21 posts in this topic

I came across this list a little bit ago, and I've only downloaded a few of them so far. I highly recommend trying LeMans Classic. Very nice looking track and you can feel every bump. Awesome track to go along with some awesome cars! If you like ovals, try Indianapolis. Both the Indy 500 oval and the road course are there. 

http://m3challenge.webs.com/stockcar.html

I've tried adding 3 of these tracks. Everytime when I go into the game the track loads and puts me

into the options/garage screen, but when I click the arrow to enter into the car, the sim locks up.

When I delete the track the sim works fine. I have loaded some of the tracks from nogrips 2013 

link and the work fine,

I have tried extracting the track file direct in the 2013 directory, and extracting it into a temp folder

and then copying the files into the 2013 directory. Neither works. Can't figure out what the issue

is. I've been installing mods in ISI based games since the rF1 early days.

Hope I'm just overlooking something, any ideas?

jeff

Do these tracks work for you in 2013? every on I try loads then locks up the sim

when I try to enter the car. I'm wondering if it's because the mas files are from 

I extract the files to a temp folder and then copy them to 2013/gamedata/locations. 

A Fix:

A number of add-on tracks need these 2 MAS files to work. Just paste them into your locations folder. You will notice that they look the same, but some tracks use one, while others use the second one.

Hope this helps a few guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/57y75diqx5yjh7h/Extra_MAS-Files+for+GSC.rar%C2%A0

A Fix:

A number of add-on tracks need these 2 MAS files to work. Just paste them into your locations folder. You will notice that they look the same, but some tracks use one, while others use the second one.

Hope this helps a few guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/57y75diqx5yjh7h/Extra_MAS-Files+for+GSC.rar%C2%A0

Forgot about this.  Hopefully this will help me with getting a few kart tracks I tried to convert (using the automatic conversion tool) to work.  Couldn't get Kerpen and/or Bercy to work correctly.

Hello All, 

I've got a question on GSC-Extreme. I'm Brand New to these Mod things & I'm new to this sim also. Yesterday I tried to put in some car's into the sim. After hour's & hour's(really) I finally got one installed and it seems to work, (I only got to run a couple laps because I was wore out after installing)(0ld Man sickness) What I'm wondering is can someone give me the correct download path to properly install into GSCE to help me do these right? And, NOT take Several hours to instead of a few minutes, PLEASE! I would really Appreciate it A LOT! 

Easy....

After download = unzip into folder on desktop = open folder = check that track is not a folder in a folder. The last folder should contain the track folder and 2 or 3 sky and mass files. = copy folder = Open GSCE install = open gamedata = open locations = paste track in there.

You good to go!!

Have fun!

HI Hotpup,

Thanks for the answer on this. I really do Appreciate it-a-bunch! I'm gonna try this and see IF I can do it, sounds like alot of place's for an 0l' man to mess up. he he. Again Thank You for the info.

Edit: Does this work the same way to install into Steam as well? I forgot that I put my GSCe over into Steam. Sorry!

Edit again: OK, I got my tracks to load and are Playable in the Sim. BUT, I can't get any of the Car's to download correctly I've been working on this for Hours again (started just after 1am and now its almost 5am). I've tried all sorts of different paths, some time they show up but Not Work??? I'm at a loss on these. Sorry to bother you or anyone on this.