Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nascar 2013 flash sale on Steam

8 posts in this topic

As the title says it's on Steam for £7.49 that's $12.46 for  US buyers.

Don't know if it's worth a punt.

I've got the game (got it as a gift from a friend), and since it's so cheap, I would recommend getting it, but only if you really like NASCAR. It isn't a sim, but it's a fun game to use :)

>Cheers!< Jrv01

Thanks Jrv01.  I remembered that D & S reviewed the console version and watched that.  Looking on the Steam forums it appears that the AI in the pc version is not very good.  So if I want a Nascar fix it's still good old NK3.

It's $9.99 for North America.  But, boy they really like nickel and diming for car skin packs huh?  11-16 skins per pack, and each pack is normally $6.99... and there's like 6 packs of them available.  Ouch!  Even with their discount to 1.74 each, it's too much for car skins.  You would think that Eutechnyx would get some advertising money for including them in the game.

I watched a video on youtube a while ago... the AI looked terrible.  AutoClubRevolution (also by Eutechnyx) has mediocre AI too, especially of the start line (swerve lots).  I'll be skipping this.

Thanks Jrv01.  I remembered that D & S reviewed the console version and watched that.  Looking on the Steam forums it appears that the AI in the pc version is not very good.  So if I want a Nascar fix it's still good old NK3.

It's a fun game, but yes, the AI is kinda "rude" and doesn't really know how to drive by that much... I'm lucky I always qualify on the front row :)

>Cheers!< Jrv01

I was going to get it awhile ago, but seemed to be to "Cheesy" If you want a good nascar sim then NR2003 is the best, i found a free version 100% legal. Lots of mods from new gen 6 cars to tracks and other little tweaks like spotter packs. follow link to my post :)http://isrtv.com/forums/topic/10933-nr03-free-full-game-100-legal/

CHEERS! :D