Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Episode 69 - F1 2010 E3 Special Report

58 posts in this topic

Maybe it will come in patch

Devs were asked a couple of weeks ago on their forum about support for this game and they said

No DLC ,and no patches unless game breaking bug found.

Remember Grid and the dlc promised for months on their forums and it never came,no reasons given.

How about Dragon Rising,did support even last 6 months and the amount of bugs in that.

The issue is not about dx11 or dx 9 ,its about what they say will be in the game and then change there mind and say nothing ,everybody expects what they said first.

The dx issue isnt answered on the forum ,should be easy to settle you would think.

Informative Reviews of this game are a must especially as no demo for anyone

Hoping to get one here.

Maybe it will come in patch

Devs were asked a couple of weeks ago on their forum about support for this game and they said

No DLC ,and no patches unless game breaking bug found.

Remember Grid and the dlc promised for months on their forums and it never came,no reasons given.

How about Dragon Rising,did support even last 6 months and the amount of bugs in that.

The issue is not about dx11 or dx 9 ,its about what they say will be in the game and then change there mind and say nothing ,everybody expects what they said first.

The dx issue isnt answered on the forum ,should be easy to settle you would think.

Informative Reviews of this game are a must especially as no demo for anyone

Hoping to get one here.

You guys also have to remember that 2011 is right around the corner.. They plan on adding a lot of things to that version as well since they have the license. They told me directly that a lot of the options they wanted to do, got pushed to the 2011 version so they could get this one out in time for this year.

Im hoping to have a review copy this week and I can give you guys a first hand first take on it.

Darin

hi , i just seen the F1 2010 gamescon show and thanks for asking about the adjusting the F.O.V. in cockpit view Andreas . really appreciate it , even though the answer codies gave was not what i was hoping for ,i did enjoy dirt 2 and from previews reviews i seen im sure i will enjoy f1 2010.

great show as always .

thanks again .....

any news from Gjon Camaj on rfactor 2 ? haha

thankyou guys.