Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: T500RS Pedals

23 posts in this topic

Not to thread jack, but I too am looking for T500 or T500rs pedals to purchase. Figure it would be better to post here than to start another thread looking for the same thing. Cash in hand(paypal)!!!!!

-Thomas

I got a set to sell too, pretty new. Bought them not realizing they were not compatible with my G27.

They can't be made compatible with the G27 directly, but with the right adapter and a Bodnar cable they can be used as stand-alone pedals:

Link:  http://www.sim-sport.net/sr-1-chassis.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=38&category_id=6

Also, the T500RS pedals WILL be compatible with the new TX wheel, so I anticipate that a lot of Xbox One users with TX wheels will be looking for T500 pedals in the near future.

If anyone is looking for pedals, pretty soon i should have some t500rs pedals (sealed never opened).  Also I will be either selling a brand new never touched g27 pedals (sealed), or used g25 pedals. May have new g27 wheel for sale or a used g25  (Basically I have brand new t500rs, g27 set, used g25 with bodnar, and CST pedals.  Plan on keeping cst and new thrustmaster wheel, everything else is negotiable. (Probably keep the used g25 for backup and sell other)

Cheers

jdfast

(shipping would be calculated from 91320 if that matters.  Local pickup or shipping  OK

They can't be made compatible with the G27 directly, but with the right adapter and a Bodnar cable they can be used as stand-alone pedals:

Link:  http://www.sim-sport.net/sr-1-chassis.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=38&category_id=6

Also, the T500RS pedals WILL be compatible with the new TX wheel, so I anticipate that a lot of Xbox One users with TX wheels will be looking for T500 pedals in the near future.

Is there more then 1 type of bodnar cable, or will the one that works with the G27 pedals also work with the T500 pedals and that linked adapter?

Is there more then 1 type of bodnar cable, or will the one that works with the G27 pedals also work with the T500 pedals and that linked adapter?

The older Bodnar "Box" won't work with the T500 pedals and the Bodinhausen adapter, and Bodnar cables manufactured before September 2011 won't work either (the power and ground were reversed on the older cables, and they didn't work right with the G25/G27 pedals equipped with the AC Electrix Load Cell either).

I'm selling a set of T500RS Pedals, Brand new Condition, only plugged in to make sure they work. I haven't even taken off the ziptie that wraps the cable! 

Asking $150 + Shipping, willing to take offers

First come first serve

Ridiculous deal. I missed the Microcenter deal last week. This would be awesome if its still available.

Since Thrustmaster seems to be taking their time releasing details on the T3PA, I'm also interested in buying a set of T500 pedals in good condition -- let me know if you have an extra set you'd like to unload.

Thanks!