Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't figure out my DFGT settings.....need advice.

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys....I just DL the game today and I'm having some issues with my steering wheel. First is.....it has no "weight" or resistance to the wheel at all. It's just easy to turn and I turned the weight of the wheel up to 100%....didn't make much of a difference. Also....for some reason when I'm sitting in the garage , the controls revert back to something really funky. I push the throttle....my head moves forward . push the break....my head moves back. Turn the wheel and it's turning my head? But the controls work properly once I get to the track.

I've only got about 20 mins on it so far......not really impressed so far. The player interface is extremely weird as well. Also.....how does a guy get to just "Practice".....either with Ai or without Ai?  I see no practice options at all.....just qualifying and racing.

Ok. First, did you install Logitech Profiler? that should be the first thing to do. Once installed, you can alter some of the FFB and steering angle settings. Then create a profile for the game so that at least the steering angle is set to 400 degrees (that is my adjustment at least). Then just try to play with steering linearity in-game.