NR03 - FREE! full game 100% Legal
2 2

70 posts in this topic

i have a question game was running fine  i bought a fanatec CSS and i calibrated it thru  fanatec software  it works fine in Iracing  but now NR 2003 wont launch is  the shifter not supported? any help guys?

I'm not sure you can use more then 2 devices, i maybe wrong but i can't seem to get my Symprojects display working although the software does have settings for it.

CHEERS! :D

Just wanted to say thanks to Ricky for the installation guide and mod links. I got a used copy of NR2003 yesterday and installation went without a hiccup on Win7 64bit. Installed game, applied patch and fix and it worked. No DEP issue. No administrator rights or XP compatibility stuff. My AccuForce as well as my HE Pro's calibrated just like that. My homemade h-shifter is connected via buttons on the HE controller and assigned no problem. Can even use 3D sound. After verifying that everything worked I applied the no-cd patch and was good to go.

I'm a bit shocked that everything went so smoothly, but what the hey, I'll take it.

Had a few races to test things out with stock as well as mod content and this sim is bloody marvelous. No stroll in the park though, haha.

Back when NR2003 came out I wondered if I should buy it but decided to wait until I had myself a proper pc and maybe pick it up from the bargain bin. Right. Managed to score a copy off of Ebay for £31.5 shipped though which it is totally worth.

Edit: Seems like 3d audio is a no-go with GTP. Also, I can understand the GTP cd-check back then but is it possible to get the no-cd to work with the GTP mod also?

Edited by norvegr

Have a look at this page http://www.wsgf.org/dr/nascar-racing-2003-season I take it your problem with scrolling menu has been fixed...if so what what fixed it?

CHEERS! :D

Hi Ricky is there a way to run NR2003 with surround (Triple screen)? If I disable it I can play it triple screen by setting my resolution same as it was in surround picture is distorted and not equal in side screens. When surround activated, NR2003 fail on start(bink error/executable) before sierra logo. Let me now!

Thanks

Hello everyone,

is that really legal ? Cause I download a game last year and it was legal and i had to pay 400 euros penalty. Now i am carefull with downloadable games :D

(Sorry for my english I come from Germany) 

On 1/17/2016 at 3:06 PM, jimmehhh2000 said:

chrome blocks it so i can not download the main file.

You can use Firefox to download it. Jsut hit Ignore this warning to do so. or you can turn the  Get me out of here page in the bios i guess!

On 3/29/2014 at 7:32 AM, Davidr1979 said:

Every time I load the game it crashes and says,

Runtime error!

R6025

-pure virtual function call

Any ideas?

This just means you installed the No CD Patch before installing the other patches. Just go back through the installation process and apply those patches in the right order. Hope this helps you or someone else 2 years later. :) Just realized you figured it out right below your original post :oops:

Edited by OneEyedJohnny