Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is this Sim?

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking at getting it, just to race against the AI. Ultimately, Nr2003 has the best AI for an oval sim, but I'm having difficulties with getting that to work on my 32" tv. It used to run on my laptop screen, and now it just doesn't work at all. I think I have given up on it. Is this sim decent enough to race against the AI, or should I avoid this sim for an AI experience. I watched the ISR review, but its a bit dated. 

Also will it run 3 peripherals at once?

The AI is not very good at most tracks in ARCA.  The sim is at it's best in multiplayer online mode.  There are still league races to be found almost every night of the week and you can find drivers to join for some practice.  Check out the schedule at http://simfactoryleagues.net/

Yes, it supports 3 peripherals at once.  I use separate wheel, pedal, and shifter controllers.

Haven't heard from these guys in a while (Sim Factory). In my opinion, if they opened it up to modding like the guys at Reiza did, this could be a title that had a lot more life. I'll have to reach out to them to see how they're doing and what their future plans are.