Your Opinion on the Best Sim Pedals, Heusinkveld Sim Pedals VS HPP Pedals
3 3

Niels Heusinkveld Sim Pedals VS HPP Pedals  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you guys prefer?

• Niels Heusinkveld Sim Pedals
    • HPP Pedals

64 posts in this topic

FYI TSFC, you can change the bushings on the HE Ultimates too.

I think you'll have a hard time finding any faults with the HE Ultimates vs the PRX, albeit perhaps only on the aesthetics factor.

On 3/18/2016 at 3:32 PM, Tsfc said:

I ended up cloning the HE ultimates I'd say identically. It cost me about 45% to do a one off.

Could you give me some clues of where to find the electronic parts? Sensors, usb interface, etc. I can deal with the metalwork but i really don`t know where to begin the search for the electronics.

If i find some good help, perhaps i can even produce them in small batches, for the ISR community :)

I`m based in Monaco and i`ll produce them in Romania 

On 6/17/2014 at 4:28 AM, TruePunisher said:

There are reviews from Sim Racing Garage for both on you tube. I have the HE Ultimate Pedals and really like them. No experiance with the ARCs.

Seems like Barry settled for HPP-PRX now.

Edited by Andrew_WOT

After more than 2 years with my ARC Carbons I can say easily they are the finest pedals I've ever owned and up there with the HE pedals which I have tried extensively.  The thing about the ARCs is they look like art, they are supremely engineered, they are infinitely adjustable, and they require no oils, rubbers, as they are using pistons with air.  Its a brilliant design.

I still can't believe how much these pedals weigh, probably about 35 pounds lol.

On 2014-05-20 at 2:13 PM, UNKLE said:

Honestly if I was starting from scratch all over again I'd just save up my money and buy a TC-R1 with all the options including these pedals and an Accuforce wheel and be done with upgrades.

You mean a Bodnar Wheel and be done with upgrades ;)

On 11/19/2017 at 1:07 PM, Surge said:

You mean a Bodnar Wheel and be done with upgrades ;)

Update: Nope, very happy with my Accuforce for the money and the difference in performance I don't think a Bodnar is worth the $.  There's even a few Bodnar owners who are admitting this after upgrading from an OSW.

I've changed my opinion on the TC-R1, changed to ProSimu since jumping to VR :-)