Your Opinion on the Best Sim Pedals, Heusinkveld Sim Pedals VS HPP Pedals
3 3

Niels Heusinkveld Sim Pedals VS HPP Pedals  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you guys prefer?

• Niels Heusinkveld Sim Pedals
    • HPP Pedals

64 posts in this topic

For real brake system, the fluid line is very long. This maybe impossible for sim brake pedal. This is why you need spring and rubbers on sim pedals. If one wants to get exact same feel of real brake, one can use two cylinders (one master and one for calaper) and use long line to connect.

BTW, hydraulic sim pedal is always better than load-cell one, if other are the same. Reason is simple, it just closer to real one. I just don't get why people needs to argue for.

Yeah I don't want to argue. I'm just discussing this in order to find out what's the better system. You say it's the hydraulic one, fair enough. Your argument it is better just because that system is used in real cars is not really conclusive unfortunately.

I would have liked to hear it is better because the hydraulic components make the break better in the way it functions and feels or increases reliability or something along that line. It seems like this is not the case though.

Well, I'm happy with my load cell brake anyway. Hope I will get the chance to check out HPP's one day:-)

Honestly if I was starting from scratch all over again I'd just save up my money and buy a TC-R1 with all the options including these pedals and an Accuforce wheel and be done with upgrades.

Honestly if I was starting from scratch all over again I'd just save up my money and buy a TC-R1 with all the options including these pedals and an Accuforce wheel and be done with upgrades.

Hahahahaha!!  Oh my, that tickled my ribs something awful!  That's the best joke I've heard all year Mark!  Done with upgrades. Priceless!

Well for my ultimate rig I would be paying someone to gut out the GS4 internals and add it to a bucket racing seat.  Besides once the TC-R1 gets the traction loss upgrade there would be less need for something like the GS4 which is why I said TC-R1 with ALL the options.

The Oculus is a given since I've harped on about it enough times here :wink:

Well for my ultimate rig I would be paying someone to gut out the GS4 internals and add it to a bucket racing seat.  Besides once the TC-R1 gets the traction loss upgrade there would be less need for something like the GS4 which is why I said TC-R1 with ALL the options.

I'm just messing with you :) 

I think you'd still need a GS4 even with traction loss and a DBox. This type of setup, read...dream setup..would cost a fortune!

My dream rig would probably be the new TC-F1, with gutted GS4 panels added to the F1 seat with all the motion gubbins.  Of course we'd be talking some sort of servo FFB base and probably HE pedals or one of the others.  

I thought Moreno since you are an open wheel man you'd go with the planned new formula rig from Fast Track Sims which so far looks amazing.

That's exactly what I thought I was talking about Mark! :)

I've already offered Mark Lutes my first born son for one but he seems to want to wait on seeing if my promise that Rafa is actually the next Ayrton incarnate develops before taking me up on my offer. Other than that I think my only hope is getting up to Soho and start selling my arse.

But if you spend that much money on a thing of beauty, then go and wear a Rift, you wouldn't be able to see all that beauty, so might as well just build a DeathMobile and imagine it's that TC-R1. LOL :P

You'd probably save enough to buy a real car! LOL

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

But if you spend that much money on a thing of beauty, then go and wear a Rift, you wouldn't be able to see all that beauty, so might as well just build a DeathMobile and imagine it's that TC-R1. LOL :P

You'd probably save enough to buy a real car! LOL

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

Jack, that is a very good point:-)

I've got two more things you can do:

- drill a few holes in your googles to see at least some of your gear

- set up a camera and record yourself racing and watch it after that - doubles the amount of time spent on your hobby which can be a problem though

I still can´t find any fault with my HE Sim Ultimate pedals :).

It would be the physical requirements on the driver but the physical part is a big part on what makes the racing so immersive now. I thought I used relatively stiff brake before with my skateboard bushings on the T500RS but this is quite different ;). Also I do think it helps when you have to stand on the brake you really focus on what you are doing I am finding i am getting very consistent with it when you always have pressure under your feet to work with. It´s adjustable but I do feel it´s optimized for realistic brake pressure not sock simracing pressure.. Though I would say I preferr the more direct feel but I found a good compromise in some Ninja shoes with very thin cotton soles. Though calibrating for 80 kg and upwards I would really advice racing shoes to save your feets :)

Hi Guys, i want to change my T500rs pedals but I'm a bit confused and I need your help to choose which is better.

I want to buy the Arc Team Carbon Pedals or Heusinkveld Engineering Ultimate Pedals, what do you think of these pedals?

I want to buy the Arc Team Carbon Pedals or Heusinkveld Engineering Ultimate Pedals, what do you think of these pedals?

There are reviews from Sim Racing Garage for both on you tube. I have the HE Ultimate Pedals and really like them. No experiance with the ARCs.

I have the ARC Carbon's and I love them, they are tanks.  I also have a set of modded G27 pedals with perfect pedal and a couple other goodies I'm going to show soon and to be honest, they're just as good.  I think you can make a set of G27 pedals just as good as any set of pedals with about $500.  Give or take ;)

I'm going to test the Ricmotech REal Gear as well, but I hate that the clutch is the same as the rest, not digressive.

Does anyone know if the new HPP pedals can be separated or do they have to all be on those rods?

If the prx can be modified to reach the same or greater forces than the he ultimates, I would say its the better set based on more configurability and what looks to be a stronger build quality.