Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrc 4 With Multiple Contollers

15 posts in this topic

Is it even detected as one of the other devices (the tabs at the top)?  They showed a separate handbrake working at GDC... hopefully you can get it working.  At least wheel support is more or less working this time around... just the 900 degree support is a bit of a joke in my books.

Yeah iv been messing around with it for quite some time but can't get it working, also no ffb and the steering dead zone is really annoying, i have turned off the dead zone but it still seems to be there and the 900 degree feels odd iv changed mine to 360, my handbrake is recognized if i unplug my steering wheel (it's using the board of an old xbox controller) iv also tryed changing it as a keyboard button then plug my wheel in but then it wont allow me to select any other buttons other than the steering wheel so it seems like only 1 controller is supported

I really hope I can find out if a Bodnar cable works for standalone pedals.  barclay138 have a look at 1:40 in the vid, it shows a handbrake in use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgGpxuiId0

@ barclay                No FFB ?  ow , not good

Thanks maybe iv overlooked something   i hope

With the bodnar cable do you still setup the wheel and pedals with the logitech profiler? (if even logitech) i would imagine it would work unless it's seen as another controller then i would have doubt's

Got the game to recognize wheel1 and joypad1 at first it would say wheel1 with the list of buttons scroll along and it would say wheel1 with 0 list of button, i still have the analogue sticks attached to the board after disabling them it seems to be working, so the game does support multiple controllers, as for the bodnar cable i would say it should work just fine, now to try get ffb

Spoke too soon as it's now reading it as another device but you can only use 1 or the other can use both at the same time

Thanks barclay, I guess I will wait and see if  the Bodnar cable works. With all the new games coming out I cant afford to throw cash away.

Hi!

I have trouble to understand the following:

I have a Logitech G25 wheel with Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals. Obviously I can not connect these together, so they have to connect to my PC through 2 USB ports. Separately. Can I do this? Will the game recognize them and work "more or less" properly?

It should...

I think, simply put you can run 2 USBs on the game.

In my cans I needed to run at least 3 being why I used Jon's special board to run with my shifter.

The others are much more knowledgable on the subject so maybe they can confirm too?

It should...

I think, simply put you can run 2 USBs on the game.

In my cans I needed to run at least 3 being why I used Jon's special board to run with my shifter.

The others are much more knowledgable on the subject so maybe they can confirm too?

Thanks mate. I'll try it out. Did not want to just go buy 'n try.

Guess I'll have to wait for the patch anyway, but I can set everything up already.

Got the game to recognize wheel1 and joypad1 at first it would say wheel1 with the list of buttons scroll along and it would say wheel1 with 0 list of button, i still have the analogue sticks attached to the board after disabling them it seems to be working, so the game does support multiple controllers, as for the bodnar cable i would say it should work just fine, now to try get ffb

Spoke too soon as it's now reading it as another device but you can only use 1 or the other can use both at the same time

Are you saying that I can use "wheel 1" to map my Fanatec CSW and use "Joypad 1" for my HE Pro pedals and the game will recognize both and I can play WRC4 with these two controllers?