Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rfactor 2 demo v full game

10 posts in this topic

Was it rF2 for sure ?

yep, I run iracing on triples with max settings so im sure my system should handle it, I tried a few tweaks but it aint pretty, the jaggies are the main culprit, especially on the white race track lines, the handling and car physics are bang on the money, maybe i'll just go for it and see whats what in the full version

Its not a graphical master piece, tolerable and looks ok from time to time, but dont expect rF2 to be a looker yet.

...and yes the physics is the thing about rF2, I dont think there is a rival atm. on the market, thats how good rF2 drives, especially ISI's own content.

yep, I run iracing on triples with max settings so im sure my system should handle it, I tried a few tweaks but it aint pretty, the jaggies are the main culprit, especially on the white race track lines, the handling and car physics are bang on the money, maybe i'll just go for it and see whats what in the full version

I too was shocked by how bad the graphics looked at first, but here is how I got it looking as almost as good as iracing

Main Menu - Settings - Video Res - Anti Aliasing - set to Level 1, 2 or 3.   Jaggies gone.

High Dynamic Range Imaging - On 

Then you have to go into the display settings at the pre-race lobby screen and set HDR Profile to gp_layoutrealistic_clear 

The HDR lighting is critical.  Without it the game looks like a very strange cartoon.