Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to buy Fanatec CSW, CSR or CSR ELITE setup also race cockpit - ex gave away my entire race sim

22 posts in this topic

Yup as the topic states. I came home tonight to find my complete setup gone along with anything to do with electronics. PC, Ps3, Xbox360, Samsung UN55ES8000, Kickbutt stereo system.  I am now shopping to save some money. I have still 1k in credit card fees yet. I had over 5k invested in pc and 6k invested in my rig. In order for me to get on the internet i had to run to WaLMart to buy a cheapo laptop. This thing sucks..

you can contact me at [email protected] or on here.

thanks,

Troy  

PS I will have something soon.  Happy racing !!!

Well , Dude , if you had 5k+ Setup  you are deep into Simracing- why you never come here to join the community and talk about Simracing stuff and now you open your private  life for us? ;)

Well, he just said he wants to buy this and that and why, he didn't post his entire life -.-

i found a CSR XL package used for 310 shipped i am thinking of getting it. But I want a CSR Elite really. I have the cash so that is not the problem. Its finding one. As far as my ex yes she is a BITCH. Long story I am not getting into it. And sorry if i offended anyone with my comment. I am a not a noob. I just race usually single player games but look forward to doing some online gaming.

For a cockpit I am thinking of using 8020. But I am putting some electronic controls /servos/linear actuators to adjust it. None of this manual get out my seat stuff. I am sort of a techy. Then after 3DOF pit. Now i am free to do what I want to do. Feels great. Just sucks my setup had to take the hit.

Also for PC setup I orded the following today from Newegg

Intel i7-4770

Asrock Z87 Extreme6

Corsair H100i WC

G. Skill 32gb 1866

Samsung Pro 840 256gb SSD (2)

Western Digital Black Edition 1tb HDDs (3)

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition

Asus VE278 27" Leds (3)

Evga 780 4gb ( 2)

Creative XFI Titanium HD

Logitech G19

Razor Naga Epic

Klipsch 10" sub and 2 satellite speakers

Corsair AX1200i

Some off brand dvd drive

As a former owner of a CSR Elite Wheel I recommend you pony up and get the clubsport. Reliability wasn't the problem, it just felt cheap and had a number of annoying issues (like having to push two buttons after start up to boot it into USB mode).

Also for PC setup I orded the following today from Newegg

Intel i7-4770

Asrock Z87 Extreme6

Corsair H100i WC

G. Skill 32gb 1866

Samsung Pro 840 256gb SSD (2)

Western Digital Black Edition 1tb HDDs (3)

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition

Asus VE278 27" Leds (3)

Evga 780 4gb ( 2)

Creative XFI Titanium HD

Logitech G19

Razor Naga Epic

Klipsch 10" sub and 2 satellite speakers

Corsair AX1200i

Some off brand dvd drive

Two things wrong there CPU and MB, you should have got a i5 4670k and msi g45/65 or the other that I cant remember right now.

Two things wrong there CPU and MB, you should have got a i5 4670k and msi g45/65 or the other that I cant remember right now.

Why is that wrong? Unless you have a budget, and judging by his build it was not an issue.  The 4770 performs about 1-3% better in gaming its got a faster base clock and a whole lot better in multi-tasking and video editing.  The Core i5-4670K has 33% less cache than the Core i7-4770K and no Hyper-Threading. The Core i7-4770K's Hyper-Threading feature helps by creating four additional virtual cores for a total of eight threads, which increases performance during multitasking procedures.  Now if you are talking about overclocking consider the fact that hyper threading can be turned off and you will have the following scale:  OC'd 4770K w/ HT off > OC'd 4670K > OC'd 4770K w/ HT on.   Here is a link to the tests from anandtech.  http://www.anandtech.com/show/7003/the-haswell-review-intel-core-i74770k-i54560k-tested/6

looks like your off to a great start. pc will kick butt.keep posting what you get or build would like to see finished product. cheers

Yeah, I agree with coops on this keep us informed on all you do with your build and all...........I know a hit man.... I'm joking totally