• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
  6. My F1 2013 Videos

• 2 replies

Announcements

• I can give a number of builds with bike chains and sprockets, and can, may be even bet, that the only main reason, if the builders switched to the belts drive, is a chain noze, compared to belts ofcourse. On the other issues it is quite a good actually, as it appeared to be later on) But generally, it's the most quick and dirty simple way to get everything work and be tested) Many aspects underwent under this scope. But ofcourse I too prone swithing to the belts, if build another base, with cars steering rack, i posted here before.     Yea i made a bit loose to the chain, by adjusting the nuts on the motor mount. So that's not an issue. It do can have the right tension by that.  Thank you Krassi for following this build) 
    • I follow this interesting project... Can I ask you why you choose chain instead of belt? As Motorbiker I know that to operate proper need to have some loose, if you tight too much it will become too hard and will kill the FFB effects, but in the same if it is too loose it will have some gap I think....There is a reason nobody to produce chain FFb wheel:) But will be happy to hear what you think and have in mind?;) Cheers!
    • Following the acquisition of a spectacular new simulator I will have two simulators plus some simulator related items for sale.
      I will add photo's and pricing as soon as I can :- Racestar simulator cockpit in Red (see profile pic), originally designed for PS2 it's been substantially strengthened and is fitted with a Thrustmaster T500 wheelbase (with upraded fan) with Ferrari F1 steering wheel, Logitech G25 pedals, Logitech speakers fitted into the rear of the cockpit and mirrors plus transducers fitted to the rear of the seat and each side of the seat Hyperstimulator cockpit, factory made, in yellow and black. No wheel or pedals HE pedals, two pedal set  4x Frex Hyperaxis actuators plus 48V UK power supply (new and unused) Simxperience GS-4 G-seat Thrustmaster T500 wheelbase with Ferrari F1 steering wheel, no pedals Cockpits and items are in Bridgend, South Wales. Cockpits must be collected
    • Noname wheel from oklick. 240mm  0.4 kg weight. )   Step test. 300/600           https://youtu.be/UwYMtKqMirE   Some current limiting tests with bulb 60/55w H4 12v.  And linearity test with it. May be someone can find it useful) The FFB is less with it, but no motor overheat etc.   
    • very nice work guys i would love on of them 🙄 why the hell Thrustmaster dont bring out an updated  F1 rim with all the fancy lights & switches, they would make loads of money from noobs like me surely ? the more i see the Fanatec rims the more i wish i have gone with their eco system :(
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    s.autov