• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. E3 Gameplay

• 0 replies

Announcements

• Hello to all, Just for your info, the Sim Lab P1X has already been ordered, together with the Logitech Z906 for the sound setup, so please take as given the following gear: Visuals: I will test both triple Benq or single projector, and choose what works for me best. Chassis: Sim Lab P1-X sim racing chassis - Wheeldeck, Black, plus accessories Sound: Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System Z906   I would appreciate your opinion to choose one of the following scenarios, of course any other option will be taken serious under consideration: 1. Medium budget racing rig Motor wheel: Fanatec Podium DD2 Steering Wheel: Fanatec Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R Suede Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Shifter: Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 Handbrake: Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5  2. High end racing rig  Motor wheel: SIMUCUBE 2 Ultimate Steering Wheel: Ascher SRB GT3 Wheel Pedals: Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint Shifter: Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential Handbrake: Heusinkveld Sim Handbrake   Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it...... please be so kind to comment.
    • Thanks for checking in. Yes, you are correct, only the 8020 parts.
    • Will you take $800 for the pedals
    • Got it! Thanks for the input Yes, I am a DIY guy, but I’ve been there, done that. To be honest, I would like to follow the PnP way....
    • I wrote in greater detail, but here's a synopsis; You are fortunate there are several good direct drive options on the market; it just depends on how much work you want to put in to get them running. Fanatec Podium series is pretty much plug and play. Others have recommended leaving your options open for motion. If you are a DIY guy, look up the open source SFX-100 motion system. Very affordable and many builders can offer advice. Biggest investment in addition to the actuators and aluminum profiles is a 3D printer to create components or paying to have them printed. Also, look into tactile which goes a long way to increasing the pleasure of the sim racing experience. Search online for the extensive Tactile Immersion thread on this by RaceDepartment contributor Mr. Latte and others. Good luck with your search, Chris
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mad A