• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies

Announcements

• Did anyone try one of these pots. I mess around with pots all the time when modding my guitars and there are several top brands with a range of quality and construction. some just have printed tracks while others have thin metal tracks. different metals and tolerances between 5% and 20%. The high end models by CTS and Bourns tend to be favoured by guitar techs. Dont know what quality Fanatec use. They can cost anything from $1 to $20 each
    • I have two full Sim Racing Rigs that I am looking to sell. Both are identical and were built in July of this year. Each has the exact same parts that are listed below, and everything works like new. These have only been used a couple of times. I am selling due to downsizing and moving. Each has over $12K total in all parts. I am selling for $8k each. I will not sell the pieces individually. I am located in the Phoenix Arizona area and will not try to take apart and ship so you must be able to come pick it up or arrange for packing and shipment. The system runs great and easily gets 100+ FPS on iRacing with all detail enabled. Location: Phoenix Arizona Sim Rig and Monitor Stand Made from 40-Series Aluminum profile Aluminum profile is black anodized Fully adjustable and extremely sturdy Monitor stand is completely separate from Rig so that it is easily movable and adjustable to the user Alienware Aurora R9 Tower PC Intel i9 9900KS Processor 64GB DDR4-2933 Fury RAM 2TB SSD OS Drive 2TB SATA Data Storage drive NVIDIA GeForce 2080Ti GPU 850-watt power supply 4 years premium support from Dell Monitors x 3 ASUS ROG Strix XG279Q 27” 2K (2560x1440) VESA 170Hz refresh Rate 1ms Response Time NVIDIA G-SYNC Fanatec Podium Racing Wheel F1 DD1 Direct Drive Base with Force Feedback PC\PS4 F1 Racing Wheel Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 Fanatec Button Caps and Sticker Set
    • Small midge OSW with Heusinkveld Pro 3 pedal set. Mounted to custom and adjustable homemade 8020 rig. Comes with Thrustmaster shifter, Richmotec PTT and button box with ram mount. $2800. Will consider separating and shipping the wheel and pedals at buyers expense. These items are heavy.  Local pickup only for the whole thing . Text 8286741418 if interested.     
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Antmax