• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Announcements

• Ground the rig . Create a wired connection to a diy plug. Plug it to grounded socked wall. Make sure you lctricwl socket on the Wallis grounded properly with a voltmeter (sometimes that s not the case if done by a lousy jobber) Ground the DD wheel , especially the motor ground each device , to avoid flickering etc that should be enough
    • I sell an ARC sifter with aftermarket Knob (sparco I believe) . It come without board but could add a programmed arduino nano  for 10 bucks . i d like to get 190 USD I have a bunch of wheel side go race QR (used with Kallmorgen DD by Leo Bodnar for instance) . I change to Q1R as they were to expensive and tend to own to many rims....all female part (70, 50.8 PCD) are impeccable. and some are very recent. The male part (base side) is a bit worn out so it is included free to avoid any issues and complaints after sale. I believe the male part is still usable for a long while. eventually down the road it should be changed . some of the quick releases have a pass through electrical connector. If interested i d like to sell at a good rate for you as it has to go .  i will update later on with more details. but feel free to PM and will get in touch via email for pics etc.   I Have also a CST hydraulic pedal set (modded with hydraulic brake) and hall sensor at the throttle and clutch (automotive grade) . that is for sale at 690 USD. That is cheap considering market price of similar products and frankly springs, bolt and nuts assembly don't get old. I prefer local sale but i am open for shipping.  finally I am located in Canada (near Montreal)  
    • Historics : March 761 '76-77
      The '70s Roar !
      Schedule
      Check your local time on the website by selecting your TimeZone (top-right corner) Pract: 60 min. @18:30 UTC
      Qual.: 15 min. @19:30 UTC
      Warmup: 5 min. @19:45 UTC
      Race : 45 min. @19:50 UTC
      > Manual Single File Rolling Start #1 : Saturday 26 October, 19:30 (UTC) > March 761 @ Buenos Aires
      #2 : Saturday 9 November, 20:30 (UTC) > March 761 @ Mosport
      #3 : Saturday 23 November, 20:30 (UTC) > March 761 @ Spielberg
      #4 : Saturday 7 December, 20:30 (UTC) > March 761 @ Kyalami Server : SimRacing-GP.net_March761
      > File Links available in the Event Briefings Join us & Share some fun !
    • I am in search for these rims to buy and /or exchange hardware. thanks
    • I have a TX base I can sell you. It’s the Xbox version. 
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Champ49