• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies

Announcements

• for sale fanatec formula v2. overall great condition. some wear on alcantara grips.  Included: formula v2 wheel, orginal pakaging. and secondary button caps. $300 shipped. CONUS only. Paypal only.  
    • Hi all,   I have a DSD Race King White LED Button Box for sale, in excellent condition. Used a few dozen times since purchase in June, and after a bit of a tussle with DSD support to get the main button flipped over (which since has been done by DSD themselves), I decided to treat myself and upgrade to the higher end APEX Sim Racing Downforce 7-Switch and let this one go. Pics: https://imgur.com/a/fwHNnKH In fantastic shape, and adult owned, as the pics show. Comes with the 2 SimLab mounting screws I used (if you need more, ask, I have a ton of extras, but this is all you need for the Button Box Mount) and a Brand New USB cable. Asking price is 190 PayPal G&S, shipped. That's an all-inclusive price - shipping and fees both on me. Will be promptly and securely shipped when payment's sent.   Comment below first, then PM. Thanks.
    • For sale in the United States only the items below: Chassis - SOLD

Seat Sabelt GT3 (9 months old) with Momo brackets – USD 500 Plus look like Sparco 4-point harness and original Sabelt shoulder pads (included in the price) Motion - SOLD

Wheel base Leo Bodnar Simsteering V2 Ultimate with brackets – USD 2,200 Momo extender (included in the price) Sterring wheels and button box Open Sim Rig 488 GT3 steering wheel with AF QR (8-pin avio connector to USB hub) – USD 750 Open Sim RIg 488 GT3 dashboard (small) – USD 350 F1Simgames R8 GT3 – with NGR carbo QR (8-pin avio connector) to USB Hub or straight USB cable) – USD 700 Pedal systems 3 pedal kit Ricmotech RealGear GT3 Pro with brake kit and spare bushels (like new factory resealed) – USD 1,200 2 pedal kit SimRacing Coaches Formula (1 month old) – USD 1,200 H-Pattern – Sequential shifter - SOLD Wind Simhub - SOLD PC (with no Grahic Card – graphic card is required to boot!) – USD 900 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390 (BIOS custom tuned) (MRSP $200) Intel I7-9700K (OC @4.9 Ghz) (MRSP $500) DRAM 32 GB G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4 3200 (MRSP $180) SSD 120 Gb Crucial M500 – OS (WIN 10) SSD 1Tb Sandisk Ultra II (MRSP $100) Power supply Super Flower Leadex SE 1000W 80 Plus Platinum (MRSP $120) USB 2.0 powered HUB and PCI USB Card (free) NZXT S340VR Elite PC Case (MRSP $150) NZXT Kraken X62 280 mm liquid cooler (MRSP $130) Audio Porsche GT3 Bluetooth LE speakers with original exhaust pipes – USD 300 Beyerdynamic 770 32ohm with USB adapter – USD 100 VR Pimax 8kX @90Hz with new extra foam and hinges [NO CONTROLLERS] – USD 950 1 HTC Lighthouse 1.0 (with wall mounting kit) included Buyer pays transaction fees, if any plus shipping from 60642 Chicago fully insured to destination within US-CON. Priced to sell and happy to answer any questions from serious prospects. All parts are already packed in storage and ready for shipping.  Will provide volume and weight. 
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    gaelic