• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Assetto Leagues, Leaderboards and Special Events
3 3

Discuss your leagues and special events related to Assetto Corsa in this section

302 topics in this forum

• 24 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
3 3

Announcements

• Check the Assetto Corsa forums.There is a lot of info for setups there.
    • TRL - USF17 @ Sonoma Fun Run in California !   Tatuus USF17 @ Sonoma - Indy Sunday 8 December, 19:30 UTC / 19:30 London / 20:30 EU West / 14:30 US East / 11:30 US West check your local time on the website 19:30 > Pract: 60 min. 20:30 > Qual : 15 Minutes 20:45 > Race : 30 Minutes > Server : "SimRacing-GP.net_TRL-USF17" > Passworded on Raceday ! Files links available on the website.   Have fun & Bring in some Friends :)
    • So I just got a full Fanatec Clubsport setup.. CSW 2.5 Base, Clubsport pedals V3, BMW GT2 rim, handbrake & shifter. Could someone point me in the right direction of settings for the base that feel's good for a starting point? I mainly play Assetto Corsa and the settings fanatec recommend on their forum doesn't feel right. I'ts hard to feel what the car is actually doing. I've used the Wheel Check/LUT generator for it aswell for AC and I also got FFB clip set on dynamic 200. My braking also feels non existent, I've played around with the brake force setting on the base but just doesn't seem right whatsoever. Would really appreciate it if someone could share the settings they use for the base and in game. Thanks for your time in advance!
    • Bump 4k shipped. Willing to trade as well
    • I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO TAKE PICTURES OF THEM BUT WILL BE DOING SO THIS FRIDAY! These have served me well, especially for GT Sport's FIA races, but now is the time for me to take a hiatus on Sim-Racing as a whole to overcome some personal issues. Once I do come back, I'll be looking into Fanatec. Wheel Base Works perfectly fine although I believe the motor will make noise during the first 5-minutes of initial start-up but simply goes away after a minute until the next "session". It doesn't hinder the performance of the wheel whatsoever but is something that should probably be addressed eventually. Despite that, force feedback still works great as if it was just as new! Pedals There's a very small piece of the plastic housing cut off on the bottom-middle of it and I received it like that from somebody who had it installed on a middle-post wheel stand. He told me that he had to cut it due to some fitting issues on his wheel stand. Shouldn't be a bothersome since it's more just for aesthetics. Most importantly, I have replaced the potentiometers with brand new ones as they suffered from the notorious pedal spiking issues. I have the Ricmotech adapter that allows you to connect these pedals into any TM wheel base. I highly recommend these pedals due to the high amount of aftermarket support.   I'm looking to get $150+ shipping or $150 locally.  
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Champ49