• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2 replies
1 1

Announcements

• Hello everyone, I am selling my brand new Formula V2 Steering Wheel Clubsport Rim. It is Playstation, Xbox, and PC compatible. It is in good condition only slight wear of alcantara on grips. Let me know if interested my price is $280 not including shipping.  I am in Hawaii so if you are in US shipping won't be too bad but UK or EUROPE shipping will be more. CHEERS PICTURES BELOW
    • I've been messaged a couple times about releasing the vector files for people their own rig. Finally had time to release them on github. Enjoy! https://clvnng.github.io/clvnngmmistakes/Sim-Racing-Chassis-Design/
    • F1 Simulator in Mercedes livery  £3000 Unique F1 simulator, formed from a real Toyota F1 shell. Very well made from fibreglass producing an absolutely solid  construction, not flimsy like some commercial products made to a price. Exceptionally well finished (see photo's) The Fanatec steering wheel has a quick release to aid easy access and the pedals are electrically adjustable to suit leg length Includes :-
      Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase
      Fanatec Clubsport Formula steering wheel
      Fanatec pedals (with Fanatec Load Cell on Brake
      ButtKicker vibration transducer (built-in) powered by ButtKicker BKA-130-C amplifier
      Sony PlayStation 3 console
      Built-in speakers
      32" LED TV/monitor with HDMI input
      multiple cooling fans with fan control panel
      Protective cover This is untested but was bought as fully working. I don't have any knowledge of Sony PS3 consoles but this wasn't a problem as I intended to connect the simulator to a PC. It's only for sale now as I no longer have the space to set it up The photo's were taken with the simulator sitting on a platform with casters to enable the simulator to be moved easily. This is inluded in the sale but can be removed if required once the simulator is sited Currently in storage in mid-Wales. Collection only (would recommend a Luton van with a tail lift as this makes it very easy to load and unload)
    • Sim-Motion's Black Friday deals on the Simagic Direct Drive GT1 and GT4 Bundles and all Heusinkveld products through Cyber Monday (November 30th)! For Simagic you can get 10% off any bundle. Just use the promo code SIMAGIC during checkout to receive your discount.  For any Heusinkveld product, get 5% off by using the promo code HE during checkout. We have Sprints in 3 and 2 pedal sets as well as the Clutch pedal, Ultimates and the Sim Sequential Shifters as well! Simagic:
      M10 Base + GT4 Wheel with or without additional clutch paddles M10 Base + GT1 Round Leather or D-Shaped Alcantara Wheel Heusinkveld Products Here! Don't hesitate because it's while supplies last and they are flying off the shelf! Check us out at: 
      US-Sim-Motion.com (North America) Contact us if you have any questions
      email: [email protected]com
      phone: 208-503-3001
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    grkan13