It seems that Kunos Simulazioni has found the perfect way for Assetto Corsa console users to bridge the gap until the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Celebration Pack is released (console release date still unclear) – the Ready To Race DLC together with a game new update!
PC users are already familiar with the following cars, and since console users will now also be able to enjoy them, here is the full list of them again (images can be found at the bottom of this article).
- Audi R8 LMS 2016
- Audi R18 e-tron Quattro
- Audi TT Cup 2016
- Audi TT RS (VLN)
- Lotus 3-Eleven
- Maserati MC12 GT1
- McLaren 570S
- McLaren P1 GTR
- Toyota Celica ST185 Turbo
- Toyota TS040 Hybrid
Beware, the Ready To Race DLC is not part of the Assetto Corsa season pass. Season pass owners will have to, like everyone else, purchase the DLC separately.
Highlights of Assetto Corsa console version 1.15 include the addition of a wind algorithm, an AI aggression slider and animated starting lights + many more changes.
Here is the full changelog, courtesy of GTPlanet.
- Assignable controls interface added in launcher and in-game.
- Private lobbies now allow the usage of drift and A2B tracks (practice mode only)
- Improved Ferrari 312T and Lotus 72D AI.
- Corrected Mercedes C9 front tyre wear.
- Corrected Glickenhaus SCG003 setup dampers slider numbering.
- Improved live ale simulation.
- Updated live axle physics for Alfa Romeo GTA, Ford Escort RS, Maserati 250 6cyl & 12cyl, Toyota AE86 stock, drift & tuned. Old setups might need to be tweaked again.
- Fixed Delta Graph script on McLaren P1 GTR.
- Real-life racing liveries added for the Maserati MC12 GT1.
- Fixed BMW M3 E30 Gr.A 92 pitstop time.
- Fixed double names in several Special Events.
- Minor graphical fixe on various cars.
- Improved braking force and stopping distance for Lotus Elise SC (and step models), Lotus 2-eleven and Lotus Exige 240 and Scura.
- Disabled autoblip for Maserati MC12 GT1 and Porsche 911 GT1 in downshift. Can be enabled as assist.
- Fixed “Just a Taste” Special Event.
- Various livery fixes on the Lotus 3-Eleven, Audi R8 LMS 2016 and Toyota TS040 Hybrid.
- Minor graphical fixes on newly released cars.
- Tweaked conditions on some special events.
- Added semislicks street legal tyres on the Lotus 3-Eleven after popular request.
- Driver position adjusted in Audi TT RS VLN.
- Added wind algorithm.
- Tweaked backfire flash flames in many cars.
- Fixed rare automatic pitstop activation at car spawning in the pit.
- Fixed deadzone for gamepads.
- Minimum for automatic reset tyre on track is now 2.
- Added Push To Pass system (Audi TT Cup), P2P amount depends on grid position, enabled in Practice and Race sessions only.
- Adjusted Lotus 98T tyre wear.
- Added track animated starting lights.
- Added AI Aggression selection.
- More AI differences within a single lap to generate more battles.
- Added AI wing setup variations.
- Improved Downshift Protection algorithm.
- Fixed AI giving away green light by flooring gas 500ms in advance.
- New AI algorithms for understeer detection and downshifting.
- AI now uses KERS.
- Fixed Nissan Skyline R34 having downshift protection when it shouldn’t have.
- Minor graphic updates on the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup and Lotus Exige V6 Cup.
- Digital display script tweaks across the board.
- Minor livery fix on Glickenhaus SGC003.
- Porsche 911 RSR 2017 official WEC liveries added.
- Fixed Setup delete function not removing preset files.
- Added Special Events for latest free content.
- Fixed BMW 1M rear street tyres wrong wear values.
- Fixed Mazda MX-5 NA automatic clutch assist.
- Small adjustments to Mazda MX-5 NA aero drag, wheels inertia and other bits and bytes here and there.
- Improved MX-5 NA British Racing Green and Montego Blue skins.
- Fixed Mazda MX-5 NA shifting animation speed.