It is that time again, with no delays whatsoever, Kunso Simulazioni is delivering build 4 of Assetto Corsa Competizione to the general public, adding laser-scanned Hungaroring, the Ferrari 488 GT3 and some new gameplay features.
One Familiar, One New
Unlike the Ferrari 488 GT3, which is bringing Assetto Corsa Competizione’s car roster one step closer to completion, Hungaroring is a complete novelty to world of Assetto Corsa, and even a total first in form of a laser-scan.
Apart from hosting the Blancpain GT series, the Hungaroring, conveniently located in Mogyoród, Hungary, as the name might suggest, is also a regular on the F1 calendar.
New Gameplay Features
The main additions come in form of organised racing, i.e. custom race weekends and racing in accordance with the Blancpain GT rules by chosing either a sprint or endurance race.
The perfect match for those new features is a new broadcasting tool, which will allow users to offer a professional, TV-esque livestream of the racing action in Assetto Corsa Competizione.
And yet, there is more. See the full changelog below.
– New Ferrari 488 GT3
– New Hungaroring circuit
– Preview: Race weekends in Multiplayer
– Added version 1 of the Broadcasting SDK (including test/example application)
– Fixed look around in chase camera
– Added Lock to Horizon option for Cockpit cameras (Alt+H to toggle, Shift+H and Ctrl+H to increment/decrement partial effect)
– Added Confirm popup for NextSession, Restart, Pits and Quit button in ingame menu
– Mirror options are now split in two: “Quality” and “View distance”
– Added Fuel indicator in car HUD
– Added Laps information for Hotstint online leaderboards on “Special events” page
– Corrected brake heat influence on core tyre temps
– Adjustments in cars inertia
– Adjustments in tyre model and tyre flex, should result in better kerb behaviour
– Added TC2 (TC initial cut) feature of F488. Physics, Controls, Setup
– Fixed Tyres IMO (Inside Mid Outside) HUD visualisation
– Fixed Ferrari 488 AI stopping without fuel in long races
– Fixed wrong car systems during replay
– Added lap tag in the replay HUD
– Fixed cumulative automatic highlights endtime
– Instant replay support for Broadcast app
– Fixed focused car when entering or leaving replay
– Fixed wrong time session start after a restart/next session
– Fixed potential exterior camera issues for multiplayer
– Fixed potential wrong near plane during starting sequence
– Fixed proximity indicator according to the focused car
– Added new skins for featured cars
– Car dash luminosity readjusted for new exposure values
– New Total (TO) rating representing strength and completeness (visible in the Rating Profile)
– New driver category (visible in the Rating Profile)
– CarControl Rating adjustments: alien performance now will still have overdrive, but less significant
– CarControl Rating adjustments: very good driving performance will show values of CC 95+
– TR/CN/CC: Fixed false-positive detection of “way too hard” for bends and kinks
– Hotstint now shows laps in the menu leaderboard
– Hotstint gaps now correctly display lap gaps / time gap within the same lap
– Added backend connection state indicator to relevant menu pages
– Added HUD page for broadcasting
– Added HUD page with the current timetables
– Holding TAB will temporarily show the timetables HUD page
– Prevent Ambient sound to play during in game menu
– Improved camera fading when switching cameras