• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

G27 Settings for RaceRoom Experience
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would get into RRE since I really liked the other SimBin titles, Race07, Injection and others etc. and wondering if it was going to be a step up from the previous racers. The graphics I think are a step up, more detail etc (on my triple screens anyway)...but I was alittle disappointed with the FFB feeling of my G27 compared to the older titles. So with much trial and error I have come up with some settings that, for me anyway and what I like personally, are not to bad (not perfect though)....so I thought I would share them with you...

RACE ROOM EXPERIENCE - In Game Settings

Force Feedback Tab - FFB=on, FFB Effects=Medium, Reverse FFB=On, FFB Strength=75%, FFB Steering Force=1.5, FFB Steering Grip=0.2, Steering Weight Force=0.35, FFB Curb Effects=0.2, FFB Curb Pull=0.2

Advanced Settings Tab - Steering Lock=14

Vehicle Settings Tab - 550 degrees

LOGITECH PROFILER Settings

Overall Effects Strength=100%

Spring Effect Strength=105%

Damper Effect Strength=120%

Enable Center Spring (Checked)=100%

Degrees of Rotation=550

Allow Game to Adjust Settings= (un-checked, no tick)

UPDATE

...with the updates that have happened I have adjusted my preference for the feel of Race Room Experience with my G27 and the setting changes are below. I feel it is better than the above settings...to me anyway...lol....and even though the exact same settings are in the DTM Experience game the DTM game stills feels a lot better with my G27....hopefully Simbin will replace the RRE feel with the DTM feel later on....only my 2 cents. 

Force Feedback Tab - FFB=on, FFB Effects=Medium, Reverse FFB=On, FFB Strength=95%, FFB Steering Force=1.7, FFB Steering Grip=0.3, Steering Weight Force=0.35, FFB Curb Effects=0.7, FFB Curb Pull=0

Advanced Settings Tab - Steering Lock=9

Vehicle Settings Tab - 275 degrees rotation

Spring Effect Strength=6%

Damper Effect Strength=6%

Enable Center Spring (UN-Checked)=100%

Degrees of Rotation=275

Allow Game to Adjust Settings= (checked)

and of course there are further improvements to be made with the individual Car Set-ups....there you have it, they are not perfect but I find them good for me and my G27.... if you have some adjustments or improvements feel free to reply.

Thanks for stopping by

Kind regards

Old Timer

Hello everyone,

...with the updates that have happened I have adjusted my preference for the feel of Race Room Experience with my G27 and the setting changes are below. I feel it is better than the above settings...to me anyway...lol....and even though the exact same settings are in the DTM Experience game the DTM game stills feels a lot better with my G27....hopefully Simbin will replace the RRE feel with the DTM feel later on....only my 2 cents. 

Force Feedback Tab - FFB=on, FFB Effects=Medium, Reverse FFB=On, FFB Strength=95%, FFB Steering Force=1.7, FFB Steering Grip=0.3, Steering Weight Force=0.35, FFB Curb Effects=0.7, FFB Curb Pull=0

Advanced Settings Tab - Steering Lock=9

Vehicle Settings Tab - 275 degrees rotation

Spring Effect Strength=6%

Damper Effect Strength=6%

Enable Center Spring (UN-Checked)=100%

Degrees of Rotation=275

Allow Game to Adjust Settings= (checked)

and of course there are further improvements to be made with the individual Car Set-ups....there you have it, they are not perfect but I find them good for me and my G27.... if you have some adjustments or improvements feel free to reply.

Thanks for stopping by

Kind regards

Old Timer

I dont have ffb problems or anything but i wonder about one thing now after playing assetto corsa... Do i really need to set my wheel rotation degrees in the logitech drivers to about 540 degrese for getting a more realistic experiance? 900 is very unnatural in raceroom racing experinace.. it takes like 200 turns before the car even can switch the race line... and the ingame wheel... wtf its even worse than in race 07 :P any tips on how to make 900 degres to work realisticly in this game?