Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random loss of FFB

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I've had my Fanatec CSR wheel and CSR Elite pedals since May. I haven't really had any issues with it, on my Xbox360 or my PS3 until recently. This has only happened twice, in "Race Pro" for 360, and "WRC 2" for PS3. I will be playing, and suddenly just lose the Force Feedback. The vibration will still be there, but any amount of weight just dissapears. Even after I power cycle the wheel, it doesn't come back. Only after I completely turn off the console and start everything over again does it come back. When it happened in Race Pro, I thought it was just the game itself, since the game is riddled with bugs and all kinds of stupid issues due to a developer/publisher that just didn't give a damn. But now, it just happened on WRC 2. I paused the game to check my gamma settings, and when I un-paused, it re-paused itself again, then when I un-paused for the second time, the weight, damper, spring, etc...any amount of feeling other than vibration was totally gone. I power cycled the wheel, put it in PS3 mode, and the game no longer recognized it at all. Couldn't cycle through menu's or use the wheel/pedals in game.

Anybody have any idea what might be going on?

Flash it and install the soft ware again on the wheel from the Fanatec web sight.

But still ask Fanatec help line for this issue.