• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Wtb buttkicker what ya got!!! I have the rs1 rig
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I have some used tactile gear I'm considering selling due to having recently acquired a D-box system.

I'm in Wisconsin.  I have a BK-LFE / Behringer iNuke NU3000dsp amp / x2 ADX Bass-shakers / x1 Aura- Pro shaker / Behringer iNuke NU1000 amp

I will consider selling as a package or separate. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll see what I can do to package and calculate shipping as needed along with a price.

My sister has a place in Morganton, NC and she travels back and forth - often by car but, she just left for NC this morning. :(

@RaceNut I am new to shaker and just want to add one to my rig for use with simvibe but still have the ability to add more later ultimately with 4 one my rig insure of what to get @steph280 have you noticed any integrity issues with the seat after that cause i like how easy that is and is that 70 watt amp enough to power those shakers to full potential?

My seat is a Racing-style office chair that I now have mounted to my 80/20 frame. It held up fine with the shakers and the LFE could actually move it close to an inch being that the seat was essentially suspended.

I had the ADX shakers under the left & right front corners of the seat and they worked well in representing the front chassis suspension detail. I had them mounted on 3mm aluminum flat stock which gave them some extra leverage. I prefer those over the Auro-Pro as they are more responsive and are of better quality overall.

In regard to amps, more power is better and tends to keep the amps healthier for longer. Tactile requires more power than driving audio speakers. Amps with fans are also a good idea and the iNuke's have variable fan control to keep the components running cool. 70 watts is not enough power to run a single bass-shaker imo and rated output and real-world output are different things.  IIRC, the Aura-Pro needs about 150 watts of clean power to drive it so I would look for an amp with 600 watts min. to drive 2 of those. The less heat the amp produces, the longer it will last and more power produces cleaner signals with less distortion, just like it does with audio.

13 hours ago, pureplayerfl3 said:

@RaceNut I am new to shaker and just want to add one to my rig for use with simvibe but still have the ability to add more later ultimately with 4 one my rig insure of what to get @steph280 have you noticed any integrity issues with the seat after that cause i like how easy that is and is that 70 watt amp enough to power those shakers to full potential?

Seat is made from very strong fiberglass so no issue.  But if you are talking about integrity of the Velcro, they are strong enough to hold, but there's these foam they put on the back of Aura Shakers that will come apart.  So you have to remove the foam completely and stick the Velcro directly to the metallic surface of the shakers.

The amp is strong enough for those shakers.  The Aura Shakers are rated for 50 watts RMS so this amp is a good match.