• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

MODDED TM F1 RIM for sale or swap for Fanatec rim.
2 2

32 posts in this topic

I have an unusual one here. I really didn't care for the toy like look of the F1 rim when imwas using it back on ps4, so I punched out the fake buttons and replaced them with dummy rotary encoders which do turn and click but are not connected to any electronics, they are purely for asthetics.

I have also wrapped the front and over the top and halfway down the back as far as is visible when mounted, in 4D gloss carbon fibre.

I am considering selling her as I have moved to fanatec gear, and as much as I love this rim and hate to let go, I also have to have her just sitting on a shelf above my rig gathering dust.

So, anybody fancy making me an offer? The only condition is, buyer pays PayPal charges and as I've been F'd in the A by courriers recently, it's pick up, or buyer arranges shipping to be picked up or I will securely package and take the item to a drop point, also, please please please don't be tight and get INSURANCE!!!!!!!

I'm not refunding an uninsured lost parcel again, I've lost £140, a fully MODDED set of t3pa pros, a MODDED th8a shifter and a full g25 set, all down to PARCE2GO.   DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

OK THANKS FOR LOOKING

Phil.IMG_1059.JPG.10c2929f7798474e5efea21f9aa757d4.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.11c7202f8acd99c33c666b25d67d4482.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.46935a11098623789bba16aab00561be.jpegpost-21152-0-92771800-1444675541_thumb.jpgpost-21152-0-80321100-1440296391_thumb.jpgpost-21152-0-06328700-1440296472_thumb.jpg

Edited by fil140

Krassi!! I knew that you would be the first person to comment! Hahahhaha

Sneaky baby but sometimes you have to let go!

Edited by fil140

Just now, fil140 said:

Krassi!! I knew that you would be the first person to comment! Hahahhaha

Jeez, Fil! That sounds like I am a stalker here! LoL

10 minutes ago, fil140 said:

I hear that they are re-naming the site to INSIDE KRASSI DOTCOM

No, please not inside me... it sounds like surgery forum! Jeez, better will be - Krassi Simracing dot com! LoL

1 minute ago, fil140 said:

Oh yeh I remember, GAYPLASM! Lolololol

No offence to gay oriented guys here - I am everything else, but not a gay, sorry Fil!;)

20 minutes ago, fil140 said:

Haha krassi you always make me laugh!!

so you don’t have any interest in buying the f1 rim?

I have TM F1 Rim and the one from TS PC. Next month the Mc Laren GT3 rim is coming from Fanatec, so maybe that will be my next catch! Btw if you set a price will be easier to sell. At least will be a start for a deal.;)