• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Where to buy Fanatec products in Canada
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is the wrong section.   As the title says.. where can I purchase a Fanatec CSL Elite Base and V3 pedals in Canada?  Only place i can find that sells Fanatec products is Simulation1.ca.. but their prices are over priced.  I wanted to jump on Fanatecs Black Friday sale but upon placing my order, the site wouldn't let me proceed.  Does Fanatec even ship out to Canada?  Any Canadians had any experience ordering from Fanatec?

Thanks sebj.. yah Im all in for supporting your local business as sim1 is only 30 mins away.   But thier prices are too high and when I called the store the guy that answered seemed really uninterested to help.  Oh well, will try to order again from Fanatec.. wish there was just some other Canadian businesses that offer Fanatec products at a reasonable price.

• Funny, i've just been looking on simulation1 s site pricing up some stuff and everything on there is way overpriced. I've gone direct to manufacturers site or even from a supplier in a different country and its always cheaper. I bought my handbrake from fanatec direct and it was way cheaper no problems getting it shipped to Ontario either.
  • I've just been on fanatec again looking for something and there was no problem putting in a Canadian address

Simulation1 even add on a handling fee too! disgusting! I'll never buy from there.

Hope that helps

Haven't really looked into Accuforce, but they look really nice, but I'm assuming those are direct drive wheels and my budget isn't really big.  Looking to spend somewheres between $1200-$1500 for a good base, a wheel, a good pedal setup like the Fanatec V3 and if there is money left over maybe a H-shifter.  So basically with my budget I'm stuck with either Fanatec or Thrustmaster.

Seems like sim1 is not a good place to buy.. that's too bad.  Wish there were more Canadian stores that offer more high quality steering wheels than just Thrustmaster.