• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals (Non-working)
1 1

10 posts in this topic

T3PA-Pro pedals, in cosmetically ok but not working condition. The potentiometer on the throttle and clutch will need to be replaced and I already got a quote from Thrustmaster on the parts ($20) shipped to US address and comes with replacement instructions. I was going to repair it but decided to go with something else instead. It should be a simple repair once you get the replacement part or you can use these pedals for spare parts. Otherwise pedals in decent shape, comes with all the mounting hardware and parts. Also selling my thrustmaster TX and 599XX on other threads. Let me know if you have any questions. thanks

$50 + Shipping

1114171113.jpg

1114171113a.jpg

24 minutes ago, mBTX said:

Be careful,  SCBlack does not act in good faith.....

That is not true and before you go around throwing accusation, check your record. I already replied to your PM and I can provide all the details and PM for everyone here to be the judge

Yeah, a record of you saying you won't release a hold on MY money until you have the parcel in hand.  NOT IN GOOD FAITH.  what is untrue about that statement??????????????????????????????????

Edited by mBTX

This is why as I responded on PM. Sorry but I am done with you, stop trying to smear my name on this forum. I just purchased clubsport base from another member here and transaction completed without any problem. Anyone else that have a doubt they can verify this info.

No, let me refresh you on the timeline and you can check PM and paypal timestamp on this. I paid and PM on 13th didn't hear back from you until 15th in the evening. While I understand your situation but not hearing from you in two days both after PM and email didn't give me a lot of confidence hence why I opened the case with paypal. Also you didn't actually ship this out until Sat so at this point it's almost one week between paying to shipping.

As for paypal you're right I can open a case if its not gift but since I already opened one after not hearing from you if I close it now without even receiving the item and know what condition it is in, if I need recourse I can't open another case again. At this point it's not that I don't trust you it's just that I don't trust anyone online so once I can verify the wheel is working and in good condition, the case will be close. I am not trying to rip you off it's unfortunate you're feeling that way.