• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Bought broken Thrustmaster TX in hopes of repairing it

1 post in this topic

So I purchased a TX wheel for 20 bucks yesterday knowing it was broken. I bypassed the triac board because I was getting 5v from usb, was now getting power at power supply but still not turning on. Inspected the main board and found a random resistor soldered on poorly so I removed it since I couldn't find it on any picture I found online. So I plugged it back in to usb and wall and now the only thing that's powering on is the fan. No mode light no xbox light. So I looked over everything again and found a capacitor broken off from the halleffect pcb but can't find any picture online of the board that's on this model. There are some pictures online of a similar halleffect board but looks like it may be an older one. Any pictures or help would be appreciated. Thank you 

Edited by Osirisblaster
Clarification