• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Sam Maxwell Momo mod 27C 270 mm EU
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I'm selling my high quality Sam Maxwell wheel consisting of button plate and a genuine Momo Mod 27C 270 mm (precisely drilled by Sam). The button plate supports bigger rims. I also used a 290 mm Momo rim with it as you can see in the third picture. I am willing to bet that even bigger rims can be used with this button plate. 
Never had any issues with it, the Momo rim has only 2-3 months of use. The wheel rim is light, less than 1.1kg 
The Q1R quick release is NOT included, but the adapter visible on the back of the wheel along with screws and nuts are included. 
The wheel cost me $993 before shipping and taxes. These are the options I ticked: 

$269 Basic plate assembly 
$45 Carbon fiber front plate upgrade 
$8 Two momentary toggle switches 
$20 Two rotarys 
$20 Hat/Joy switch 
$105 Rear enclosure with G10 Garolite back plate 
$100 Dual clutch paddles 
$140 Magnetic snap action shifters 
$56 Seven premium buttons 
$230 Momo Mod 27C 270mm wheel drilled and mounted 

The price is 760 euro + shipping. I am shipping with the Romanian Postal office with tracking. It's fairly cheap and very dependable. 
The payment can be done by both bank transfer and Paypal, buyer pays the fees, if any. 

rsz_20170912_232419.jpg

rsz_20170912_232447.jpg

DSC02383.JPG

Edited by KashunatoR