• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Logitech Pedals with Fanatec

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys. I'm looking to buy a Fanatec CSL and  right now I'm using a Logitech G29. But I don't want to spend too muy on the pedals as I like very much the ones form Logitech. Can I use my Logitech pedals with the Fanatec? 

Thanks guys!!

I understand that you like the pedals but the more bang for your buck is in the pedals. csl load cell pedals at $199 I believe and argueably better than the V3 pedals. In the end its your money just a little food for thought

I'd argue that CSL are better than CSP, but I absolutely agree that upgrading the wheel but leaving Logitech pedals seems to be a strange way. Usually it's pedals that gets upgraded first because they matter more than the wheel.

The guy just likes his pedals very much. nothing wrong with that! Like jeremy said if you work on PC you can probably plug them in both separately via usb converter. 

36 minutes ago, Tjobbie said:

The guy just likes his pedals very much. nothing wrong with that! Like jeremy said if you work on PC you can probably plug them in both separately via usb converter. 

I agree, poor guy asked a simple question and it gets taken over with opinions about spending on a new set. Add the Nixim mod to a set of G27 pedals and the brake pedal feels great.

I simply was just giving him my 2 cents from my experience in upgrading sim equipment. I bought a rico mod for my pedals a year and half ago to end up with csp a few months later. rico mod, bodnar cable came to $160 dollars so I could run with my t300. you can get csl lc for just a lil bit more say $50 with shipping. It isn't like im like other folks saying DD and HPP pedals are the only way to go.

They are very easy to maintain and replacing wear-and-tear parts are easily available on the net. If he really did want to race faster, just slap in that load cell and you good to go. The g series pedals are still the shit even to this day!