• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Next Level Racing V2 - Thoughts
2 2

3 posts in this topic

It's a decent cockpit for that setup. If in the long term you're thinking maybe that you'll be upgrading the wheel and pedals then the NL isn't perfect. Heavier gear causes alot of flex in the wheel plate mount. My G27 was fine. I upgraded to to a Fanatec V2 and discovered the forward/back flex was horrible.

Are you looking at the NL because it's easy to dismantle? This folding feature is handy but is also the negative that makes the front part less stable. For the same money you can get an Rseat RS1 which I'd consider superior.

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:03 AM, Jeremy.Ford said:

It's a decent cockpit for that setup. If in the long term you're thinking maybe that you'll be upgrading the wheel and pedals then the NL isn't perfect. Heavier gear causes alot of flex in the wheel plate mount. My G27 was fine. I upgraded to to a Fanatec V2 and discovered the forward/back flex was horrible.

Are you looking at the NL because it's easy to dismantle? This folding feature is handy but is also the negative that makes the front part less stable. For the same money you can get an Rseat RS1 which I'd consider superior.

Have you looked at the Simrech racing rig V2.They are UK based and show there rig supporting DD.I would only buy a rig that would support upgraded equipment as Jeremy Ford mentioned.