• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Inverted Clubsport V3 Pedal Vibration
3 3

10 posts in this topic

On 07/08/2017 at 2:14 AM, PTown23 said:

Does anyone have the plug in to get the pedal motors to work?  Just dropped a bunch of money on these pedals and would like to use all of their features. 

You need the fanatec wheelbase to be able to use the motors on the pedals. They don't work without it. Don't worry though, your not missing much.

I'd like to ask.

Do you have any issues with the clutch?

I find it's too high/forward, even with pedal adjustments.

It feels like I have to life my entire leg to get my foot from the brake to the clutch, rather than just slide my foot across. Seems like a really bad design flaw.

Edited by Rhym3z

Sorry,  been on the road this week.  I don't use my clutch very much, so I haven't adjusted on it much. Where it is works good for me, being used to a semi truck clutch  LOL  not so good for racing though.  LOL   Can you mount it without the adjustment bracket, and would that help its position?

on the clutch  on the V3 inverted , remove the mounting bolts from the side and use one of them to mount the bracket to the arm from the top , puts the clutch and brake peddle pads at the same level .  See pic.You will see the one screw just above the peddle pad . Works great . 

IMG_1679.JPG

Hello, i'm new here.

Was looking for v3 inverted thread and found only this one, i have a question.

Do you know how can i mount the v3 inverted on csl fanatec playseat?

I ordered the pedals and will buy csl seat soon ...

Ptown, did you read this? from fanatec site

• Please note that the vibration function on gas and brake is not supported by all games. On PC it can be implemented with plug ins to our driver / third party software if the games sends the telemetry data.
  • Max resolution depending on the connection:
    • through PWT / PWTS / CSR / CSR Elite wheel: 8 bit (256 values) on all axes
    • through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes
    • USB direct connection (PC): 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes

The V 3 can be hard mounted with bolts , This may require drilling holes in what ever rig you get if it is not pre drilled with the Fanatec hole pattern . Also the V 3 have two anti tipping brackets that do a really good job of keeping the pedals in place with no bolts . I ran them with no bolts for a few weeks until I found the right position to hard mount them .

If you are using the pedals on the PC plug the pedals directly into the PC with USB Cable then go to FANALEDS WEBSITE and download Fanaleds software to enable the Pedal Vibration on almost all PC Racing titles you can also customize the Display and Led Lighting on Fanatec Wheel Rims. But the motors are not very strong so don't expect them to shake the entire Rig. 

On 10/11/2017 at 3:34 PM, I4Bama said:

The V 3 can be hard mounted with bolts , This may require drilling holes in what ever rig you get if it is not pre drilled with the Fanatec hole pattern . Also the V 3 have two anti tipping brackets that do a really good job of keeping the pedals in place with no bolts . I ran them with no bolts for a few weeks until I found the right position to hard mount them .

ok thanks, hope i can fit it to the rig with only bolts

will see, i'm gonna get the csl rig so..will see.