• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Fanatec CSR Elite feels Notch

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello

New to the forum and am trying to get to the bottom of a few problems we have with my fathers fanatec CSR elite wheel.

The wheel itself all works fine but feels very notcy, I've read on some forms this could be down to a motor that needs replacing?

Could anyone advise me on the issue or where to source a motor or parts to rectify the issue?

also...

The shifters we have we have been unable to use? (H pattern and Sequential)

We use a ps4 and only play project cars, the wheel we purchased second hand and was working perfectly on the previous owners xbox. The wheel has the small xbox logo n the righthand side, would the mean its not really suitable to be used on the playstation?

also...

Do we need to update the wheel at all?

Sorry for all the questions

Any help appreciated.

Thanks Max

Edited by Max_M

Hi Max, as far as i know that wheel will not work with PS4, i have one and have tried it on PS4 but no go. Unless someone else has any other info but i think you will need to buy a PS4 compatible wheel.

Marty

On 17 July 2017 at 0:26 AM, acedout1 said:

Hi Max, as far as i know that wheel will not work with PS4, i have one and have tried it on PS4 but no go. Unless someone else has any other info but i think you will need to buy a PS4 compatible wheel.

Marty

Hi Marty

It works fine and everything works steering, buttons, paddle shift and the pedals its just the clutch pedal won't work nor does the gear stick.

There wasn't really any notchyness when we first got the wheel but i think we had the force feedback set to high and its possibly damaged the motors? does this happen?

Thanks for you help, my search to resolve it continues.

Maybe we should just buy an xbox and forza