• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

What steering wheel should I buy?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Heya!

I've been wanting to buy a racing wheel for some time now, I first thought of buying a Logitech G29, but I'm beginning to become a big fan of F1 racing and I kind of want to buy a racing wheel and F1 2016 or 2017 and just go racing myself :D

Now, I've seen this steer called a Thrustmaster TS PC (If I'm correct) It's basically a ready to go F1 racing wheel. On the hand, I also saw that they are selling F1 Add-ons for Thrustmaster wheels. So I was thinking, maybe I should buy a Thrustmaster T300 and the F1 steering wheel so that 1. I spend less money 2. I get to race both F1 cars and normal cars. Also, the add-on F1 wheel looks better :P

But I'm not sure if the Thrustmaster T300 wheel is changable. And I also don't know if its a good wheel. Could you guys help me out here?

Sincerely,

SpaceTurlte

Space Turtle 

First off what platform are you planning on racing on (PC, PS4,XBOX) ? 

the TS PC wheel is a PC only wheel so if you are planning on any console use you will have to stick with the T300, There is nothing wrong with the T300 it is a fantastic wheel setup.

Both wheels bases can have the wheels changed out. I am sure you will be happy with what ever Thrustmaster wheel you choose 

4 hours ago, SpaceTurtle said:

I'm planning to race on PC, but the TS PC wheel is 500 euros, its so expensive! :(

And don't forget, that is without a pedal set... only wheel base and rim included in that package.