• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

For Sale: ECCI 6000 game system
1 1

1 post in this topic

I have one for sale: belonged to my brother in law, who passed away from cancer.

I see they are expensive: ($1500.00)... the mans wife needs money to get by:  wondering if anyone out there

wants to buy this:  I feel $500  is a decent price.  I have no idea what it would cost to ship... IT IS HEAVY.

I am researching this now... got to take a trip to Post office, and ask questions..

I am not a gamer... but I do know it was his favorite game, and he played it quite often:  I'm sure it works...

will try to attach pics, but I am very technically challenged..  ( i have two other game systems: diff. brands, but same driving game types)

ecci60001.jpg

ecci60002.jpg

ecci60003.jpg

ecci60004.jpg

ecci60005.jpg

ecci60006.jpg